NEW KIT MELTDOWN

Is there anyone who likes this season's home kit but not last seasons? If be surprised if there is.

Last season's kit was like something dropped down from heaven compared to this horrendous mess 

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Agreed it's poo . It's not Wednesday blue, it's too dark. Look just like Ipswich Town.

It's royal blue - which is what Wednesday's blue is!  Paler blue (like Huddersfield) is not Wednesday blue.

FWIW I don't mind the new shirt.  It's not as good as stripes (like in the Lee Chapman pics), but it's better than last season's miserable effort.

Always thought of the "weird irony" that we ever played in that Blue shirt with white sleeves in the early sixties .

On account that the game that raised the largest investigation into fixed odds betting in football at that time and also including 3 of our players was against Ipswich Town of all teams (managed at the time by Alfred Ramsey)

You couldn't write that kind of comedy if you tried .

Wondered if Chansiri's reading of our history got lost a little in translation bit of a gamble me thinks 

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

7 minutes ago, poite said:

Is there anyone who likes this season's home kit but not last seasons? If be surprised if there is.

Last season's kit was like something dropped down from heaven compared to this horrendous mess 

I much prefer this to last season, that blue body with white sleeves was worn for the first seven years I watched Wednesday, I saw us play before that but have no memories of us playing in the stripes, that's a long time to make an impression on a young lad, it was also the first shirt I had bought for me.

When we changed back to stripes it was different, I liked them though & I do prefer us in stripes to anything else but for me this latest shirt is more Wednesday than ANY other style we've had except for proper broad stripes.

26 minutes ago, poite said:

I much prefer the new home kit to last season's offering, to be honest.