NEW KIT MELTDOWN

Never heard so much pathetic whinging in all my life 

next episode will be a meltdown about there not been enough stock of the 'abomination' of a kit or kits for us to buy , even though it's the worst shirt in the history of the club 

53 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Take the badge off our usual striped kit and no football fan in the country would know if it's Wednesday, Wigan or Hartlepool. And why do we suddenly care so much about the opinions of other fans anyway? I couldn't care less what any other fans think.

Bang on

We aren't the only team who wear blue and white stripes now - you could add Brighton, Huddersfield and Colchester to that list too.

I will buy the away kit and home , Chansari loves them then so do I :-) 

i like yellow as the away kit , been nicer with arms on the away kit as a light blue , but i think great better than last seasons away kit 

that was like a few others kits 

chansiri kit .jpg

15 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Never heard so much pathetic whinging in all my life 

next episode will be a meltdown about there not been enough stock of the 'abomination' of a kit or kits for us to buy , even though it's the worst shirt in the history of the club 

You need to create a whinging Venn diagram to analyse your whinging about whinging otherwise your whinging has no validity. 

2 hours ago, Gnarwolf said:

I'm on my phone pal so i just pinch it and drag outwards, not sure how the owlstalk website scales when you zoom but if you're on PC hold ctrl+zoom in and out using the wheel on the top of the mouse.

Unless this reply is a joke that's well and truly whooshed me. :duntmatter: 

macbook air,but thanks anyway.

Guest Grez Bez

It's not the deisgn that gets me; it's the quality and detail. It looks like really cheap material and the elev8 (who?) logo looks horrendous.

This was a MASSIVE opportunity to put out a collectors item kit and we've blown it.

Last year should have been full stripes; this year should have been hoops (as per our first ever known kit) for a one off. 

1 minute ago, LSOwls said:

It's not the deisgn that gets me; it's the quality and detail. It looks like really cheap material and the elev8 (who?) logo looks horrendous.

This was a MASSIVE opportunity to put out a collectors item kit and we've blown it.

Last year should have been full stripes; this year should have been hoops (as per our first ever known kit) for a one off. 

opinions and taste varies - seems to me (perhaps as a generalisation) that the younger end couldn't care less about the stripes are blinded by DC's cash and will bend over in gratitude 

For the 150th I expected and would've accepted a one off historical design reference collectors shirt - trouble is for me he's picked the one kit that is in fact what he wants anyway and in line with last year's abomination i.e. removal of the stripes

personally I hope everyone buys the supporters 150th design one as a 2 fingers salute

#stripes forever

I actually agree with a few and think the designs are OK, I also think that they will look better in the flesh by the time we can get our hands on them.

However, what is horrific is the presentation of them. What were the 'Marketing department' thinking of!? I was hoping for a real buzz to be generated and the Club to do a proper slick, jazzy LAUNCH rather than put out a dodgy photoshopped pastiche on social media.

All the Club had to do was get an early agreement with Bukta for them (or someone under license) to reproduce our 3 kits from 1982 and get them out in July.

They would have cleaned up. Everyone would be wearing them. We would be the envy of every football fan for a season, our 150th season.

Edited by Fuzzy logics