NEW KIT MELTDOWN

16 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Either I've completely left st the plot or are we genuinely all using this as another excuse moan.

The home kit I get its 150 years and I'm for going back to the roots for it 

the away kit I genuinely don't mind infact I'll go as far as saying I quite like it it reminds me of this bad boy.

Bo idea what to make of the sponsor thoufhnim guessing this is a sponsership FFP with them making the kit.

or a shrewd way into the kit manufacturaing market for chansiri and his new venture

IMG_4097.JPG

The funny thing is the people on social media saying it doesn't look anything like that '93 kit...but it looks a lot like the Ikea uniform...which is almost identical to the design of the kit above...

It also looks more like a yellow/black Dortmund shirt to me, rather than Hull or Wolves who play in orange/black.

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

For the record - I don't mind either of the choices.

But

I must admit. I do find dumping our tradition particularly galling - but to do it in our 150th year is especially disappointing. Especially for a kit that saw us relegated from the First Division and heading into our 2nd longest ever spell (after this one) outside of the top flight

The kit that we were wearing in that season has got literally nothing to do with getting relegated, you are aware of that aren't you? 

2 hours ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Home kit 6 out of 10 (still S H I T E)

away kit 1 out of 10 (hull kit crap)

Missed the boat DC....

UTO....

Cant disagree.....totally underwhelming as per. It's on the pitch that matters now.

PS will still get a brace for me and t'lad

UTO

Just now, Saxondale said:

The kit that we were wearing in that season has got literally nothing to do with getting relegated, you are aware of that aren't you? 

Better not mention the home kits we had when we were relegated in '90, '00, '03, '10, etc...

4 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

It's association.

I buried my cat last week.

I don't want to see a ginger Tom.

Also, black ties only have one meaning for me.

9 minutes ago, Millhouses said:

Take the badge off and no football fan in the country would associate that awful kit with The Wednesday.

Take the badge off our usual striped kit and no football fan in the country would know if it's Wednesday, Wigan or Hartlepool. And why do we suddenly care so much about the opinions of other fans anyway? I couldn't care less what any other fans think.

So this is what the waiting staff will be wearing in the (empty) hospitality area, right?

Cos it's certainly not a Wednesday kit.

Already in a bad mood today cos I've had a Sunderland fan at work moaning at me about our ticket prices all day like it's somehow my fault...