NEW KIT MELTDOWN

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah I was stunned when I first saw it

Stunned to the point of screaming 'WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING???"

Horrific kit (and I'm not being over emotional or exaggerational)

Agreed it's poo . It's not Wednesday blue, it's too dark. Look just like Ipswich Town.

So to celebrate 150 years we've gone back to a kit which, when we had it first time, there was an annual clamour to get rid of. It was almost universally hated.

And which saw us sink from 8th in Division One to just avoiding relegation to the Third.

Perhaps that's why, in the picture behind Fletch and Boyd, there isn't a single player wearing that kit!

Edited by fredmciverslovechild

Guest everydays_wednesday

Can never understand why you need collars on a football shirt (unless you are Cantona)....I still like em tho....

Will buy the home shirt. Just as it's the 150th.

But I don't like either of them really.

Hopefully the quality isn't as bad as it appears. I can see the sponsors falling off rather sharpish. Just a gut feeling.

Home kit - ignoring the lack of stripes which we knew wouldn't happen, I quite like it with the white shorts as it looks old fashioned. The elevate, badge and other branding looks comical though.

Away kit - an abomination. Like Hull City Pyjamas. I didn't like last seasons that much but please can we have it back? Hopefully the their kit gets used instead. 

Honestly did they design it in the dark? 

Edited by Bluesteel