OFFICIAL SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PRAISE OR GRUMBLE THREAD - 2017-18

It's FA Cup weekend and all they can talk about is bloody referees I switched it off after 25 minutes last night and I did the same again tonight it's boring and it's not as if anyone has any real answers, this show has gone down the pan for years.

Giddings is just awful.

Buchan is just lightweight.

Staton is just a Miller.

The forever interrupting, waste-of-time, flow-breaking traffic updates are just annoying. 

8 minutes ago, Owl_80 said:

It's FA Cup weekend and all they can talk about is bloody referees I switched it off after 25 minutes last night and I did the same again tonight it's boring and it's not as if anyone has any real answers, this show has gone down the pan for years.

Giddings is just awful.

Buchan is just lightweight.

Staton is just a Miller.

The forever interrupting, waste-of-time, flow-breaking traffic updates are just annoying. 

staton was / is an owl  mate he just tries to cover it 

cant believe what i just heard  Ian the legendary 'ex blackpool blunt'   admits he's originally from Sheffield but he supported liverpool ?!?!

the moved to Blackpool and became a blunt  - wtf ??

serious question can you actually change your team  ?   I can imagine watching a different team due to distance but your original team is your team even if it is a pathetic glory hunt 

19 minutes ago, steelowl said:

cant believe what i just heard  Ian the legendary 'ex blackpool blunt'   admits he's originally from Sheffield but he supported liverpool ?!?!

serious question can you actually change your team  ?   I can imagine watching a different team due to distance but your original team is your team even if it is a pathetic glory hunt 

The lowest form of supporter.

Can never call yourself a true fan if you change team especially when you change it to those scrubbers.

Absolute abomination. 

1 hour ago, s6 owl said:

The lowest form of supporter.

Can never call yourself a true fan if you change team especially when you change it to those scrubbers.

Absolute abomination. 

Supporting a club is like the woman of your Dreams ,Nobody can match her ,You will never leave her ,You will love her eternally to the day you die with the last breath of life you have.

1 hour ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Ordered a curry but Wilder making me feel sick. Just 12k at the Lane on a Saturday for drab pish poor match.

That can't be right.  We charged 50% more than them, played on a Friday night when Man U were on the telly, Reading brought 2 buses and we got over 2000 more?  

If you get through tonight, after praising team and Jos please dig out nerdy Staton and his daft VAR obsession.

Don't let him get away with it'll evolve bull as its also crap on continent where VAR 's mature and based on Rob's much -loved NFL model.

There's a reason only Americans watch that game made - for - tv -adverts.

On 27/01/2018 at 17:31, steelowl said:

Hears he supports West Brom now

• Haha 2