The what to do/how's it going ifollow thread

Just now, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Your cating to your computer from your Iphone in order to watch the match ? Can you not just log in via your browser and watch it directly ? 

using computer now, no sound while casting to tv. went to club homepage and match centre.

Waited and followed the advice from the club , that we could buy the game with Rangers as a one of a trial to see if its worth paying the 110 pounds

As what is becoming the normal situation at the club now no pre advice, lack of information or build up to this service ,only thing really of any note was it will be available 10 minutes before kick off 

10 minutes after kick off and only purchase is the full subscription . 

Also a word of caution they seem to be asking for your credit card details and not debit card details , warning for next season auto renewal fine if you want to renew but caution !

As with everything thats new their will be issues but with todays technology surely a release note and hay even a few minutes taken to make a youtube video explaining the service would have been great from anybody in the club, and while they are at it some response to clear up the situation with clubs kit for this coming season 

It would be great to have a 5 minute video each week from the club clearing up issues that fans are having or liable to expect not just the steering group 

We seem to get some things rite and then other things seem to be overlooked or avoided , little like people are burying their heads in the sand come on Wednesday

So tried to subscribe for a month pass and it said I already had a pass. Can only think it's because my annual Wednesday player subscription hasn't run out yet.

watching it on my iPad working fine except it's got no commentary or I can switch to the audio stream and listen to it or I can sign in to my account on the iPad to watch and log in on my account via my iPhone to listen to it, but out of sync? lol

...ohh and it keeps telling me on the video stream that someone is signed in....which is me?

lollol 

Edited by Stevelknievel

I tried not to partake in any criminal activity:columbo: wanted to pay my 5 pounds be a good citizen but no option to pay it 

back to streaming from over seas websites 

I think as i am watching the game on live stream in a country that has little or no internet laws I'm going to be fine (or fined) (or found out ) 

This is perfect for anyone abroad.

I'm sat in my garden in Finland watching a wednesday match.

The stream so far has stalled for a second twice. Tho there is the lack of commentry, you get a better feeling of the atmosphere.

Almost as good as being at the match. imo

4 minutes ago, chrysoar said:

This is perfect for anyone abroad.

I'm sat in my garden in Finland watching a wednesday match.

The stream so far has stalled for a second twice. Tho there is the lack of commentry, you get a better feeling of the atmosphere.

Almost as good as being at the match. imo

Will be interesting to see how far behind radio sheff commentary the game actually is.