The what to do/how's it going ifollow thread

14 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

worked fine for me, had a couple of blips in the 1st half where I needed to refresh the browser.

But after watching the full game i've got a banging headache, not sure if it was the performance or the camera tracking. 

Its given me headache too, though probably for different reasons. Mine worked like clockwork 5 seconds of picture then 2 seconds of black screen, 5 seconds of picture followed by 2 seconds of black screen. I turned it off at half time and re-booted, logged on again and exactly the same. I've paid 130 euros to get a nagging bad headache. Hope it improves, and soon!!!

No problems here with pictures sound dropped out a couple of times due to line dropping and Rob having to redial connection. Can't believe still using dial up but I think it's standard across the country. Commentary was about 5 seconds behind the pictures

5 hours ago, 888 said:

Waited and followed the advice from the club , that we could buy the game with Rangers as a one of a trial to see if its worth paying the 110 pounds

As what is becoming the normal situation at the club now no pre advice, lack of information or build up to this service ,only thing really of any note was it will be available 10 minutes before kick off 

10 minutes after kick off and only purchase is the full subscription . 

Also a word of caution they seem to be asking for your credit card details and not debit card details , warning for next season auto renewal fine if you want to renew but caution !

As with everything thats new their will be issues but with todays technology surely a release note and hay even a few minutes taken to make a youtube video explaining the service would have been great from anybody in the club, and while they are at it some response to clear up the situation with clubs kit for this coming season 

It would be great to have a 5 minute video each week from the club clearing up issues that fans are having or liable to expect not just the steering group 

We seem to get some things rite and then other things seem to be overlooked or avoided , little like people are burying their heads in the sand come on Wednesday

Ifollow is run by the league not the individual clubs within the league. The club don't have a great deal of influence in its technical aspects which would explain the lack of interaction with it.

1 minute ago, Anonymouse said:

I believe that there are two options. Camera and no commentary or commentary and no camera.

Although it didn't take me long to get them in-sync today by simply pausing the video at a particular point and waiting about 10 seconds for the commentary to catch up. It worked perfectly from then on.

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Although it didn't take me long to get them in-sync today by simply pausing the video at a particular point and waiting about 10 seconds for the commentary to catch up. It worked perfectly from then on.

Check you out Mr Technology! :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Good thinking batman *fistpunch*