17 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Am coming down with 18 mates and we haven't a replica top between us,think your mistaken rangers fans and the trannies.

Btw it's called supporting your team we've always travelled in large numbers wherever it is most receiently 8k to Leipzig in January.

Looking forward to seeing you lot on Sunday - hoping for a top day/p155 up

3 minutes ago, Bigblueowl said:

I'm out in Portugal at the mo and the father in law who lives here has signed up for the ifollow jobby. Will the Rangers game be on that and if not does anybody know if we can get it by any other means? Thanks in advance.

It is, will be available to UK too as fir what I've heard.

And as for the Scots moaning about lack of tickets.... MANCHESTER. 

Can hardly blame the police for what happened or for whatever controls are put in place since.

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It is, will be available to UK too as fir what I've heard.

And as for the Scots moaning about lack of tickets.... MANCHESTER. 

Can hardly blame the police for what happened or for whatever controls are put in place since.

What about Manchester???

2-300 young team had enough of the gmp taking liberties and knocking fans about there's only so much you can take.

Stop listening to fuds online It was an amazing 3 days.

4 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

What about Manchester???

2-300 young team had enough of the gmp taking liberties and knocking fans about there's only so much you can take.

Stop listening to fuds online It was an amazing 3 days.

I have 2.cousins that are GMP. Gi o'er with this farcical liberties/ knocking fans abart bollocx

1 minute ago, steveger said:

The amount of morons that caused trouble at Manchester was a tiny minority out of the huge amount of Rangers fans that was in Manchester myself included i was only there for the day, but until the morons ruined it, Manchester Council and GMP Included with the animals that shames our club, it was a great good natured very drunk day, hell i even gave a crate of beer away as got my sensible head on to look after my dad who was "steaming"..

That troublesome night was a one off as such which goes nowhere neat the worlds bestest fans who cause trouble everywhere they go,home or abroad without failure, but hey, sweep, sweep...

No excuses for what happened in Manchester, some neds behaved like morons and deserved to get bit by police dogs and a slap of a cop or two, play with fire and you get burnt, that's my opinion anyway, i have no time whatsoever for any football violence, no need for it....

Hence reduced numbers. 

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Hence reduced numbers. 

Rangers have played friendlies in England against Arsenal, Portsmouth, Blackpool, Bristol City, Owls & Derby since Manchester in 2008.

No trouble at all.

They've also played Manchester U in the Champions League.

Estimated 150,000 Rangers fans in Manchester that day including myself.

Less than 40 arrests, not all of them Rangers fans.

Happy to condemn those who caused & got involved in trouble that day, but to say that's the reasons for reduced numbers is quite frankly wrong.

4 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I have 2.cousins that are GMP. Gi o'er with this farcical liberties/ knocking fans abart bollocx

Police during the day were top drawer posed for photos had a good crack etc it was when the sc.um robo cops in the riot gear appeared at about 5 the whole atmosphere changed.

And yes the 100% did take liberities....

Edited by Three stripes

7 minutes ago, Watto said:

Anyone got a clue how many Wednesday have sold for this ?

I bought 4 tickets yesterday and asked how many were left, lad wouldnt say but did say sales were slow and plenty available, how many have Rangers sold?

From SWFC site.  What's the point of arranging a home pre-season friendly if it's so hard to go along to the game.

I'm a season ticket holder, but won't bother going. Got better stuff to do.  We should have played Aberdeen... .  Better football without the hassle.

Tickets for home fans will remain on sale until Friday at 5pm. Sheffield Wednesday's website states that visiting fans will not be permitted to enter home sections of the ground, and warns that Owls fans attempting to buy tickets for away supporters in home stands will face 'appropriate sanctions'. A spokesman for Sheffield Wednesday urged fans only to travel if they have tickets for the game.

Visiting fans have already acquired tickets for home ends so unless they're daft enough to wear colours they'll be allowed in , stupid statement as no tickets on sale after today !

7 minutes ago, Watto said:

Visiting fans have already acquired tickets for home ends so unless they're daft enough to wear colours they'll be allowed in , stupid statement as no tickets on sale after today !

how do you know they have home end tickets, to buy a home ticket you need owls membership i.d

10 minutes ago, debram said:

how do you know they have home end tickets, to buy a home ticket you need owls membership i.d

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Sympathetic owls.

bit of a risk..

seats will be allocated and the club know who bought which seat

is it worth risking your season ticket or getting a ban ?

6 minutes ago, ANDY said:

bit of a risk..

seats will be allocated and the club know who bought which seat

is it worth risking your season ticket or getting a ban ?

true, i have a spare ticket but wont sell to a rangers fan for that reason