1 hour ago, modboy said:

15 quid is too much, perhaps should have been say a fiver for season ticket holders or free if you pre-ordered a shirt.

Going to watch Dunkirk instead as moneys tight

the true story of dunkirk baffles me,hitler had his men positioned sixteen miles away,but allowed "tommy" to evacuate.

2 hours ago, Mountain Owl said:

So God save the queen is nonsense? Singing never harmed anybody and cannot be construed as violent. Our fans constantly sing about the pigs and its just accepted. Rivalry in football will always exist and if its just kept to singing songs then personally I aint got a problem with it.

Yes it is. God does not exist. And even if he did why save someone who's sat on her arse and done nothing all her life just because she was born into a particular family?

I'm a proud Englishman but that song is embarrassing and dull

3 hours ago, Rangers_1986 said:

If you look at my previous posts, I've said that I find it healthy to educate yourself with another club's history and culture when you visit them. You're the one tarring a whole group of people with the same brush. There's only one bigot here and it isn't me. I'm 30 years old and I've been going to Ibrox (sitting in the same seat) since I was 4, I feel I'm qualified to say the vast majority of Rangers supporters are decent people who just want to go follow their team every week. I would go further and say the vast majority of Celtic supporters are decent people who just want to follow their team every week. Due to the size of the two clubs, the number of supporters, the minority of idiots seem like a lot, but they don't represent the whole club. I went to the UEFA cup final and then stopped off at Celtic Park on my way back so that I could tie my scarf to the railings and pay tribute to Tommy Burns (ex celtic legend who passed away that day). I love my club, but I'm a decent human being first and foremost. 

So I'm a bigot for pointing out my objections?

Do you sing about the Sash with add ons, The Billy Boys and King Billy being on the walls at matches ?

I just find it hard to believe only a minority are bigots, seems like self denial

Edited by Belfast Owl 2

2 hours ago, Three stripes said:

Beep beep all aboard the offended bus....

You sure I can't tempt you to a certain city centre nightclub that's opening at 10:30 on Sunday morning? you can join in the songs.

I can go to countless places in Belfast if I want to be a bigot like you.

Will save me the money.

6 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Thats a pretty dumb comment even by your standards

I don't think it is, you always moan about Rangers. You say that Celtic are bad too but it's always Rangers you go out of your way to complain about, for example I know you're catholic or from a catholic family at least just because it's Rangers you direct this sort of complaining towards. Hence the cliche comment.

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

He's a tricolor waving nationalist, what do you expect ? I have a good memory too

Yes and if you are one you can't complain when a team you chose to support from a country you're opposed against organises a match against a patriotic team which is bound to raise the patriotic sentiment around the club.

1 hour ago, Finlux_Cup said:

My issue is with the minority of our support and to be fair, other clubs have these fans too, who want to align themselves with Rangers (and Celtic) for "political" reasons, reasons that they know fv.ck all about, the "fv.ck the blades and the IRA" lot, ask them questions about the origins of the sectarian divide and they haven't got a clue, leave that to the Rangers or Celtic fans, don't get involved in co.cksvcking because you're making you and this club look like a set of spare pr.icks at a wedding!

its embarrassing, grow the fv.ck up!

Personally id say roger the IRA because they used to blow innocent civilians up on the UK mainland nowt to do with Rangers/Celtic but the fact that they were/are a bunch of flaps.

2 hours ago, Finlux_Cup said:

My issue is with the minority of our support and to be fair, other clubs have these fans too, who want to align themselves with Rangers (and Celtic) for "political" reasons, reasons that they know fv.ck all about, the "fv.ck the blades and the IRA" lot, ask them questions about the origins of the sectarian divide and they haven't got a clue, leave that to the Rangers or Celtic fans, don't get involved in co.cksvcking because you're making you and this club look like a set of spare pr.icks at a wedding!

its embarrassing, grow the fv.ck up!

Yeah you really need to study Irish history before you can condemn the IRA blowing people up around the UK :rolleyes:

Seems to me the only people bringing the age old boring religious topic up regarding the Rangers game Is those moaning about certain  Wednesday fans apparent Rangers love in.

I like Rangers , always have always will. Does religion play a part ? no, its all make believe like the tooth fairy .

Most of us are just looking forward to an afternoon back at Hillsborough against a team with a decent fan base. There doesn't always have to be an issue/hidden agenda behind everything.

4 hours ago, steveger said:

Certain posters have lowered the input of this thread through their bitterness and hate filled agendas, it's what they do, they are obsessed, just look at the minuses in the ratings on certain posts, same old faces lurking in the background festering in their own bile and hate, then we have the jealous brainwashed supporters of other Scottish clubs who are generally nice people but just cant help themselves......

See the Scottish media online around any Rangers related stories and you will see what i am talking about, their levels of obsession is admirable ... it's all about the Rangers....

Steve

Have a word with yourself. You pollute threads with your bitter waffle about subjects like Labour and Scotland. You are a very bitter insecure poster and you can't call anyone bitter. And flag waving Nationalist? I'm nothing of the sort  and have a neutral stance on the border question. 

And Ellis I despise Celtic and that ducking Green Brigade. Their pro Ira song book and sad desire to be Irish is a joke. They think they are the salt of the earth while openly talking about Huns and Orange b@srards