13 minutes ago, Rangers_1986 said:

Thank you for calling us our official name "The Rangers Football Club". I know a lot of fans of other Scottish clubs, mistakenly, think that they are being clever and derogatory about our club when they call us "The Rangers", as they seem to think we were renamed this. However, as you can see from the attached, we have always been called The Rangers. Your point about a "bunch of bigots" isn't really valid either, every club in the land has a minority of idiots that spoil things at times, Rangers have them and I'm sure Wednesday are no different. The vast majority of us want to come down, be respectful of our hosts and enjoy the experience. 

04372.jpg

Well theres one The Rangers fan who doesn't mind that name...

And minority of idiots? Get your head out of the sand

Like your ugly sister your existence is entrenched in bigotry. It is based on religious hatred and this leads to the continuation of sectarian mindsets in Northern Ireland and Scotland

I see all the time the consequences of your so called club

If you don't support Rangers then you're a catholic and vice versa. Neither club does anything but encourage that stereotype which leads to people getting kickings

Your fans songbook is disgusting and in 2017 you proudly belt it out

But yeah WATP and all that

Your scum club isn't welcome in my eyes and the same for Celtic

Lets hope you go bust again

7 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Thousands of grown men proudly singing about being up to their necks in Fenian blood

Must inspire any catholic players

Wouldn't you be better off directing your complaints toward the club?

Neither set of supporters organised this fixture.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Wouldn't you be better off directing your complaints toward the club?

Neither set of supporters organised this fixture.

I'm simply giving my opinion on Rangers and their bigoted fans.

While so many of our fans indulge in a love fest and are in awe of them

Why the hell would I complain to the club

lol

Just now, Belfast Owl 2 said:

lol

Oh. You seem bitterly disappointed about the fixture..The clubs arrange those.

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Oh. You seem bitterly disappointed about the fixture..The clubs arrange those.

Yes they do

And I think its a poo fixture and that's my opinion.

So you think I should complain to the club like a lunatic?

Would a strongly worded letter do?

lol

4 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Yes they do

And I think its a poo fixture and that's my opinion.

So you think I should complain to the club like a lunatic?

Would a strongly worded letter do?

lol

Religious hatred seems to be your beef.

The club needs to know about this.

dont see any issue in passionate fans bringing additional income to the club, sure vast majority will behave and enjoy the celebrations with us. They will get to go to a proper old school away ground and tbh Rangers are up there for big clubs for me. 

Edited by runningaround

21 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

lol

most of us down here dont give ashit about the "religious" side of glasgow football & are just happy to play a friendly against a team that will bring lots of support & make it a great atmosphere

Guest Ash76
2 hours ago, steveger said:

The sooner the club knocks down the away end and replaces it and modernizes what needs doing in our other stands the better... either that or a new ground....aint arsed either way, hell i might even start going again...

It wouldn't make any difference, they're in the Norrh now and can only use an extra 1500 or so. 

Theyre putting too many restrictions on us. I can only imagine they want all Rangers fans to enter at Leppings Lane and it's a number of turnstiles issue. 

If that hat is the case we should open the West for them 

26 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

most of us down here dont give ashit about the "religious" side of glasgow football & are just happy to play a friendly against a team that will bring lots of support & make it a great atmosphere

How is thousands of fans singing bigoted nonsense great?

5 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Just don't go if you don't like it, but stop banging on about it, others will go and probably enjoy themselves. You've made your opinion known now, so just leave it at that, ranting about bigoted this, bigoted that won't change anything we will play Rangers and they will bring thousands, you make your choice either go or don't. I respect your opinion but your like a Jeehovahs witness trying to push it on others who maybe don't share your opinion. Just let it go.

7 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

lol

If you look at my previous posts, I've said that I find it healthy to educate yourself with another club's history and culture when you visit them. You're the one tarring a whole group of people with the same brush. There's only one bigot here and it isn't me. I'm 30 years old and I've been going to Ibrox (sitting in the same seat) since I was 4, I feel I'm qualified to say the vast majority of Rangers supporters are decent people who just want to go follow their team every week. I would go further and say the vast majority of Celtic supporters are decent people who just want to follow their team every week. Due to the size of the two clubs, the number of supporters, the minority of idiots seem like a lot, but they don't represent the whole club. I went to the UEFA cup final and then stopped off at Celtic Park on my way back so that I could tie my scarf to the railings and pay tribute to Tommy Burns (ex celtic legend who passed away that day). I love my club, but I'm a decent human being first and foremost. 

8 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Thousands of grown men proudly singing about being up to their necks in Fenian blood

Must inspire any catholic players

Beep beep all aboard the offended bus....

You sure I can't tempt you to a certain city centre nightclub that's opening at 10:30 on Sunday morning? you can join in the songs.

7 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

So God save the queen is nonsense? Singing never harmed anybody and cannot be construed as violent. Our fans constantly sing about the pigs and its just accepted. Rivalry in football will always exist and if its just kept to singing songs then personally I aint got a problem with it.