iFollow

20 hours ago, osowl said:

Known where? Apologies if I missed it on here. But don't recall any mention on the set site about no commentary?

In a sense it's a downgrade to have no commentary!!

20 hours ago, darra said:

Were there  replays of the goal etc because I think it's only going to be a single camera job as well

I didn't buy this match as we were at the realtors to buy our Portuguese apartment (yay!) but assume that the camera work will be exactly like the full matches from the last few seasons so no replays etc. etc.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

My mate is a QPR fan and he said they had commentary on their game. Does that mean the home games only will have it??

4 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

My mate is a QPR fan and he said they had commentary on their game. Does that mean the home games only will have it??

No it means QPR invested proper time and money into making sure the service is top notch for their fans.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
49 minutes ago, Grimbarian said:

No it means QPR invested proper time and money into making sure the service is top notch for their fans.

Really? Isn't the system the same for everyone??

19 hours ago, Muffinman said:

I'd give it a 7/10, stopped a few times and quality just OK, lack of sync commentary and replays, really should do a little bit better than that, be interesting to know how many subscribe, expect better for that. One camera is Ok, but no replays and lack of commentary poor.

Sorry but I would give it 1/10. It was constantly buffering and the freeze frames looked like something out of the "spot the ball era". Lack of commentary at GBP 110 is a disgrace. Particularly as i have a season ticket so will rarely use the damn thing again. The only passage of play which was not interrupted was Johnson taking the penalty - just to rub salt into the wounds. 

The experience was a s forgettable as the game itself!

18 hours ago, ThomasSWFC said:

Is anyone else not able to buy a Match Pass for the game vs QPR next week?

VLYpct2.png

I checked last night and noticed it wasn't available so might be worth checking again nearer the time, perhaps Wednesday after the Chesterfield match pal.

7 minutes ago, Reallondonowl said:

Sorry but I would give it 1/10. It was constantly buffering and the freeze frames looked like something out of the "spot the ball era". Lack of commentary at GBP 110 is a disgrace. Particularly as i have a season ticket so will rarely use the damn thing again. The only passage of play which was not interrupted was Johnson taking the penalty - just to rub salt into the wounds. 

I would give it 6 an half out of 10!

It worked well for most of the game, could of been better but im happy enough with it. Just grateful to watch games in NZ really.

Was not happy with getting up at 2am in the morning and was angry mad with the shower of poo on display though.

UTO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reallondonowl said:

For me, the first half was near flawless at 720 HD, 2nd half was a little choppy in places, but only for a second or two at a time.  

I'd seriously take a look at your own hardware and connection if it was that bad?  Something may be wrong elsewhere.  

I watched in Austria with my desktop 'hardwired' via homeplugs to my router and I was using Chromecast wirelessly to my TV.  How were you set up?

Okay, I watched the game on Saturday with no commentators but if I go and watch the replay it's suddenly WITH commentators...that's strange!

Why not just broadcast it with commentators as there's no cuts or replays to mess that up?

7/10 for me

No buffering and stuttering even with ten other devices running from the internet

Picture not HD but you could tell who the players were even in long shot

For less than £3 a game an absolute steal (especially with a bar full of beer swigging Owls)

4 hours ago, Reallondonowl said:

Not being funny but it's not meant for you. Anybody that lives a plane/ ferry trip away from Hillsbourough sees that as and absolute bargain

I had trouble with the Android app.

The app didn't stop my phone from going to sleep so the commentary cut out every 30 seconds until I realised what was going on and changed the timeout. I shouldn't have to though

Secondly, it on several occasions told me I needed to sign in to listen to to commentary when I was signed in. The first time, logging out and then back in again worked but the second time I had to kill the app completely and then re-sign in.

Anyone else have issues like these?

Where do I complain?

Edited by OxonOwl