iFollow

On 8/7/2017 at 01:48, Kagoshimaowl said:

Really? Isn't the system the same for everyone??

No.11 of the 72 EFL clubs (QPR is one of the 11) chose not to use the Ifollow platform and are instead offering their own streaming service.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

14 minutes ago, Neal M said:

No.11 of the 72 EFL clubs (QPR is one of the 11) chose not to use the Ifollow platform and are instead offering their own streaming service.

Does that mean QPR away wont be shown?

21 minutes ago, Kibris said:

Does that mean QPR away wont be shown?

It should still be shown. But no idea whether it create a more complications as Ifollow has to work with another provider.

Other clubs not using Ifollow include Leeds, Villa, Brizzle, Derby (and I think Boro, Sunderland, and Hull too), so we'll find out quickly.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

3 minutes ago, Hypnotiseme said:

So for those wondering what will and won't be shown live on ifollow see: https://www.efl.com/broadcast-schedule/ 

It does unfortunately state that no cup games will be on there but we might still get audio. Apart from the lack of commentary, my ifollow experience was pretty spot on. 9/10

The club tweeted earlier that the audio commentary would be available tonight.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/21564/10977819/on-soccer-special-carabao-cup-first-round-matches-on-tuesday-and-wednesday

Also, we're one of the 'covered' games on Sky Sports Soccer Special tonight. Don't they usually show the goals as the go in on midweek matches?

Edited by owlZfan84

6 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

I had trouble with the Android app.

The app didn't stop my phone from going to sleep so the commentary cut out every 30 seconds until I realised what was going on and changed the timeout. I shouldn't have to though

Secondly, it on several occasions told me I needed to sign in to listen to to commentary when I was signed in. The first time, logging out and then back in again worked but the second time I had to kill the app completely and then re-sign in.

Anyone else have issues like these?

Where do I complain?

I sent them numerous emails on Saturday. I had problems with it not recognising my password. Started trying to log in at 14:45 finally managed it at 18:00 which was a bit useless as far as listening to the match was concerned. They are supposed to be contacting me about it to discuss it. My experience of American companies is that it may take some time

Edited by darra

10 minutes ago, darra said:

I sent them numerous emails on Saturday. I had problems with it not recognising my password. Started trying to log in at 14:45 finally managed it at 18:00 which was a bit useless as far as listening to the match was concerned. They are supposed to be contacting me about it to discuss it. My experience of American companies is that it may take some time

I have since fired off an email to iFollow@efl.com and have had an automated reply. Still waiting for more.

1 minute ago, OxonOwl said:

I have since fired off an email to iFollow@efl.com and have had an automated reply. Still waiting for more.

That's what I got twice. As I said I sent off several emails 

I have a player subscription which has seemingly carried over. However if I try and listen it says I need to upgrade or that due to rights I can't watch?

I Understand I can't watch the game but I only want to listen to it. If I have a subscription I should be fine?

I have emailed them but any tips would be appreciated!

13 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I have a player subscription which has seemingly carried over. However if I try and listen it says I need to upgrade or that due to rights I can't watch?

I Understand I can't watch the game but I only want to listen to it. If I have a subscription I should be fine?

I have emailed them but any tips would be appreciated!

I was in the same boat before the Rangers game. Don't think the subscriptions rollover, I had to take out a new subscription.