iFollow

I had the same problem. Need to upgrade to watch. It had the option to watch live on my iPhone but couldn't as it said I needed to upgrade. It's a shower of bobbar and I've paid $185 Ozzie dollars for this. Anyone else in Australia having problems with ifollow?

1 minute ago, SydneyOwl said:

I had the same problem. Need to upgrade to watch. It had the option to watch live on my iPhone but couldn't as it said I needed to upgrade. It's a shower of bobbar and I've paid $185 Ozzie dollars for this. Anyone else in Australia having problems with ifollow?

No telly today as it was  the Care bear cup

Live commentary went down once for me. Commentary was about 30 seconds behind live play though. Alan Biggs was talking about our first goal on Sky well before Ifollow

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Live commentary went down once for me. Commentary was about 30 seconds behind live play though. Alan Biggs was talking about our first goal on Sky well before Ifollow

Player, used to be miles behind, I used to pause Sky for several minutes otherwise they gave the game away. Didn't cut out once for me tonight, I'm impressed with it so far. Million times better than the sh!te Wednesday Player.

5 hours ago, SydneyOwl said:

I got the same issue on iphone over the weekend. Closed the app down and restarted it and it worked fine, it also did it on the iPad and same result to fix. Audio and video were out in the iPad. No issues on the laptop though.

Can't believe people still moan about these services when it's obviously your internet connections causing issues. VPNs can also cause your connection to drop out if people are using those. Never had any problems with player and I follow worked brilliantly so far. Only issues are multi-logins not allowed (fair enough I guess) and commentary. But you can just open commentary in a separate tab and pause the video/audio until they're in sync. Sorted!

Edited by robswfc

8 hours ago, SydneyOwl said:

I had the same problem.

I changed browser and cleared the cache and it worked.

1 hour ago, robswfc said:

Can't believe people still moan about these services when it's obviously your internet connections causing issues. VPNs can also cause your connection to drop out if people are using those. Never had any problems with player and I follow worked brilliantly so far. Only issues are multi-logins not allowed (fair enough I guess) and commentary. But you can just open commentary in a separate tab and pause the video/audio until they're in sync. Sorted!

This. Had no problems watcing PNE and commentary last night was great, didn't drop out. OK would be good ( for some ) to have live match with commentary, however, the point was to give a match day type of experience. when you go to the match you see the play and hear the crowd so it is as sold at the moment.

Response from support

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for contacting iFollow support.

We are happy to help but we will need more information. Please let us know the number of the android update version you are using to help us investigate this further.

Regards,
Rasal, iFollow Support

I had meant to include the version in my original but I forgot. They took the opportunity to employ the stalling tactic

Got this e mail today

Thank you making contact with the audio and video support team.

Due to the popularity of your club’s new digital services and the start of the 2017/18 season, we have received a significant number of customer enquiries. 

Our team would like to reassure you that your contact is very important to us and we endeavour to respond to your enquiry with a resolution as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Audio & Video Support team

On 9/8/2017 at 13:41, OxonOwl said:

Response from support

I had meant to include the version in my original but I forgot. They took the opportunity to employ the stalling tactic

Bit harsh on them. It sounds like they're trying to resolve an issue. I wouldn't shout too loud they'll cut your service, Bister aint overseas 

40 minutes ago, darra said:

Got this e mail today

Thank you making contact with the audio and video support team.

Due to the popularity of your club’s new digital services and the start of the 2017/18 season, we have received a significant number of customer enquiries. 

Our team would like to reassure you that your contact is very important to us and we endeavour to respond to your enquiry with a resolution as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Audio & Video Support team

Deja vu, I've had exactly the same email.

Edited by Owling