iFollow

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

What's the live video like for those who have purchased a match pass/overseas?

Last week it was pretty good.

This week - I can't even access the flipping site.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

1 minute ago, Davidioso said:

How do you get the game? Havent been able to access anything this season. I have 9 months left on my Wednesday Player.Just get videos. Keeps askimg me to choose a package. poo as usual.

Try the OS then fixtures, then click on match centre, there should be a listen livev icon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

How do you get the game? Havent been able to access anything this season. I have 9 months left on my Wednesday Player.Just get videos. Keeps askimg me to choose a package. poo as usual.

I can only get audio on my phone app. No idea how to get it on the website.

We're basically paying to be testing.

8 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

Pictures good, really annoying without commentary though. 

If you're watching on a PC then you can open a second window to run the "Listen Live" commentary at the same time as the video. I had pause the video for about 15-20 seconds so the audio could catch up but if you don't mind doing that then it works okay.

• Like 1

First game where I've actually got to use the thing today.

The thing that baffles me is how they can have video and audio commentary in the SAME APP and not bother to sync them up - or even let you play them both at the same time. :biggrin:

Hope they're going to keep developing this thing, because it's so basic it's painful - especially for quite a pricey subscription service.

Also, booooo 0-1. They could put some better football on it. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, alexwatson12 said:

If you're watching on a PC then you can open a second window to run the "Listen Live" commentary at the same time as the video. I had pause the video for about 15-20 seconds so the audio could catch up but if you don't mind doing that then it works okay.

I'll give it a try I was watching on my iPad. 

2 hours ago, Owls-Ya-Doin said:

Yea good shout log in on your laptop using Opera browser turn on Vee Pee N there is only limited options so pick America for example once its running leave it on go over to the club website and purchase your required pass whether it be a day pass or the full season just keep repeatedly using the same browser and log into America every time you use the service you can maximize it to full screen and providing your laptop or PC has HDMI you could connect to the TV easily enough :D hope this helps ( Vee Pee N must be switched on at all times )

Cheers! Live match stream working perfectly using this browser! 

• Like 1