iFollow

9 minutes ago, Neal M said:

Only blip was the AWOL commentary.  I only had crowd noise for 90 minutes

That was all you were ever going to get, it's been known for weeks now there'd be no commentary.

40 minutes ago, Neal M said:

And you've seriously never had problems with player?

Player had so many issues with feed cutting out that I ditched in a couple of years ago.  

Other than the commentary lag no not really

15 hours ago, Neal M said:

Worked fine for me.

From registering and purchasing the subscription to watching the game.

Only blip was the AWOL commentary.  I only had crowd noise for 90 minutes - but preferred it to the inane drivel that often gets spouted.  Again - not referring JP.  He's great.  But the other commentators can do one.

Same here, no commentary, rest was fine.

15 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

That was all you were ever going to get, it's been known for weeks now there'd be no commentary.

Known where? Apologies if I missed it on here. But don't recall any mention on the set site about no commentary?

In a sense it's a downgrade to have no commentary!!

14 hours ago, Sonny said:

So did people in UK have success with this then? 

Cant tell who's actually watched it and who's got that strange ability to judge performances from radio commentary.

It works and it was decent.

A few times the stream slowed down and had to catch up a bit but on the whole for less than a fiver to watch the game it was good.

Just now, WatfordOwl said:

It works and it was decent.

A few times the stream slowed down and had to catch up a bit but on the whole for less than a fiver to watch the game it was good.

Thanks mate, I haven't really kept up with the whole thing but will read back through the thread if it's worth it. Sounds like I missed a treat yesterday.

15 hours ago, Grimbarian said:

Were there  replays of the goal etc because I think it's only going to be a single camera job as well

25 minutes ago, darra said:

Were there  replays of the goal etc because I think it's only going to be a single camera job as well

Nope no replays and just the single camera but I found it fine.

Had to play a little with the commentary to match it up but it was fine. 

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Thanks mate, I haven't really kept up with the whole thing but will read back through the thread if it's worth it. Sounds like I missed a treat yesterday.

Yeah, regular thrill a minute, edge of your seat excitement. :biggrin:

20 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

If I had a player subscription does that carry over to I follow 

Mine did, I have player sub for another month. Just stuck my username / password (when I remembered what it was) in and worked ok. Audio only, even though I was abroad but not "overseas" I really must find that bridge from Ireland to the UK :columbo:

No cutting out unlike Player.

Disappointed no build up and the halftime announcement over and over again. Beats listening to those planks at Wednesday week anyway lol

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Muffinman said:

I'd give it a 7/10, stopped a few times and quality just OK, lack of sync commentary and replays, really should do a little bit better than that, be interesting to know how many subscribe, expect better for that. One camera is Ok, but no replays and lack of commentary poor.

For me it was like finding a very good stream on Kodi.

The picture was good, it froze a couple of times in the second half and the sound was slightly out of sync with the picture.

Still, for £5 o thought it was excellent value and I'll definitely use it again.