iFollow

33 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Go into the match centre for today's game pal and it's in there, that's what I did for the Preston match.

Sorry to be a pain, so on the SWFC app? So there is option just to buy the game on the day? Can you buy at a certain time? 

Just now, Woodie said:

Sorry to be a pain, so on the SWFC app? So there is option just to buy the game on the day? Can you buy at a certain time? 

Not tried it on the app pal, only my laptop.

I've not bought the QPR game mate but I know that it's available for purchase now, if I were you I wouldn't go through the app but visit the match centre via internet explorer or Chrome instead. Also to buy you'll need to sign up for a free account but if you're doing it from inside the UK you'll need your VPN switched on when doing this.

Guest mrbluesky

Hi all, I'm away at the moment (Tenerife) can I sign up for a day pass or anybody got a heads up on a stream as I know there was a few about for Preston last week.

Thanks in advance 

Bought a monthly UK pass but would you have to be registered abroad to view todays game or does the VPN or what ever its called get round that ? 

If someone could PM me a way of doing it that would be fantastic . 

Cheers 

19 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Bought a monthly UK pass but would you have to be registered abroad to view todays game or does the VPN or what ever its called get round that ? 

If someone could PM me a way of doing it that would be fantastic . 

Cheers 

No, a UK pass does not include live video content, the International subscription is more expensive at £110.  

15 minutes ago, Alan said:

Veepee n question:

I created an account with one running - a free one. It has limited data allowance though. If I long on with it switched on, do I have to then keep it on whilst streaming?

No, it has to be on all the time.  Try the free Opera browser, it has a VPN built in with no limits (according to the site anyway, I don't use it).

http://www.opera.com/computer/features/free-vpn

18 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

No, a UK pass does not include live video content, the International subscription is more expensive at £110.  

No, it has to be on all the time.  Try the free Opera browser, it has a VPN built in with no limits (according to the site anyway, I don't use it).

http://www.opera.com/computer/features/free-vpn

Yea good shout log in on your laptop using Opera browser turn on Vee Pee N there is only limited options so pick America for example once its running leave it on go over to the club website and purchase your required pass whether it be a day pass or the full season just keep repeatedly using the same browser and log into America every time you use the service you can maximize it to full screen and providing your laptop or PC has HDMI you could connect to the TV easily enough :D hope this helps ( Vee Pee N must be switched on at all times )

Edited by Owls-Ya-Doin

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

So if register again using a VPN ? and pay the £110 squid would it work for me here ? 

Now I'm suffering the same password bobbar that others experienced last week.

Tried to login.

It didn't accept my password.

Tried to reset the password - and it hasn't sent me the email to do so.

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.