12 minutes ago, Bob said:

Don't let any form of cyber bullying bother you. We are all entitled to an opinion. A bit of banter is great but some try to over power you. If you keep replying they enjoy it more so stuff them lol

I am one of the so  called "moaners" because like you I cannot see CC changing his playing style and the negative tactics at the wrong time have cost us promotion IMO.

Nah it doesn't bother me, I know, by now, that when someone correct's a spelling, it's because they have nothing vaild to say against your point so they use other tactics to try and make you look stupid. a little like they do in court but in court they're better at it.

There's 5 or 6 on here the same.

3 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Nah it doesn't bother me, I know, by now, that when someone correct's a spelling, it's because they have nothing vaild to say against your point so they use other tactics to try and make you look stupid. a little like they do in court but in court they're better at it.

It's the minority mate so just humour them.

Most can accept that there are different opinions out there.

3 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Stop having toddler tantrums about us not getting promoted then. Carlos is our manager, suck it up.

The amount of threads about us replacing Carlos is ridiculous and downright embarrassing.

If there are a lot of threads discussing concerns about Carlos, then it's clearly a hot topic.

No amount of bullying, and telling posters to stop discussing it because you don't like it, will stop that.

If you don't like the threads, maybe stop reading them.

It's not rocket science.

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Stop having toddler tantrums about us not getting promoted then. Carlos is our manager, suck it up.

The amount of threads about us replacing Carlos is ridiculous and downright embarrassing.

You can't point to one single thread where iv'e had a toddler tantrum about our manager.

Its only right that he should be under pressure to be in real contention throughout the season - just like any new manager would have been too.

But it still makes so much more sense keeping him than getting someone completely new in.

We're nearly there... time to push on, not shuffle the pack.

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Lot's of fans have misgivings about Carlos. The end of the season papered over a lot of cracks for me. We finished 4th due to an exceptional finish (Hooper return helped)

His management of some players, tactics (or lack of flexibility), general fitness of the squad were all highly questionable.

The majority of games i watched last season were dire. Preston away/Wolves at home were prime examples.

We had the chance to push on...Burton/Brentford at home but we went out with Negative vibes..

I'm happy to have continuity but we've got to get better out of the squad we have.

20 hours ago, WalkleyWeds said:

Really? 

Our most successful manager in most fans' lifetime and you can't comprehend why people like him??

engage your brain before posting. 

As I've said before, with the funds and staff available, he should be our most successful manager in 20 years. Would any of the others like grey, Megson or laws done better well never know as it was a different era of football and totally different football club as a whole. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

Guest The Horse

I think we need to see some quality players signing quick and Carlos to give a pre-season interview about us being more positive as a team.

We need to shake off this hangover and hear something to excite us and give us optimism for the new season and get us all fired up again. 

48 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Not as embarrassing as our feeble playoffs failure though.

4 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

all's well,he looks good and wears an eleven hundred quid coat.

Get one similar down market for £40 mate. My mate digger dean has one. He does not look like Carlos tho, the looks lost when you go above 3xl 

Edited by Spencerowl

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Ignore the bullys.

They can't handle differences of opinion and the more you ignore them, the more they throw hissy fits.

If you haven't been called a c_nt by one of the resident bullys, then you become a fluffy like them.

lol

The reply that really makes me laugh is when the usual suspects accuse someone with a less than glowing assessment of our manager of being a fan of the S2 lot. Just because we happen to support Wednesday why shouldn't we be able to criticise stuff we don't like/rate? I've been a fan for over 50 years and want the absolute best for my club. The fact that includes wanting a better manager than CC is part of that desire. IMO he isn't good enough for the job in hand and the huge expectation that comes with the massive investment  in the playing staff. What re-inforces my belief even more is seeing those Udders fans so delirious after their team that cost 1,3 million celebrating a 200 million win. There, I've said it. Tin helmet on....lol

Edited by Almat

1 minute ago, Almat said:

The reply that really makes me laugh is when the usual suspects accuse someone with a less than glowing assessment of our manager of being a fan of the S2 lot. Just because we happen to support Wednesday why shouldn't we be able to criticise stuff we don't like/rate? I've been a fan for over 50 years and want the absolute best for my club. The fact that includes wanting a better manager than CC is part of that desire. IMO he isn't good enough for the job in hand and the huge expectation that comes with the massive investment  in the playing staff. There, I've said it. Tin helmet on....lol

It's one of the ways they reconcile the horror and trauma of somebody not sharing their opinion. 

lol

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Ignore the bullys.

They can't handle differences of opinion and the more you ignore them, the more they throw hissy fits.

If you haven't been called a c_nt by one of the resident bullys, then you become a fluffy like them.

lol

Please. 

The day we are properly successful you'll vanish. They'll be nothing for you to stir. 

Constantly snide and b*tch about the club. 

54 minutes ago, Almat said:

The reply that really makes me laugh is when the usual suspects accuse someone with a less than glowing assessment of our manager of being a fan of the S2 lot. Just because we happen to support Wednesday why shouldn't we be able to criticise stuff we don't like/rate? I've been a fan for over 50 years and want the absolute best for my club. The fact that includes wanting a better manager than CC is part of that desire. IMO he isn't good enough for the job in hand and the huge expectation that comes with the massive investment  in the playing staff. What re-inforces my belief even more is seeing those Udders fans so delirious after their team that cost 1,3 million celebrating a 200 million win. There, I've said it. Tin helmet on....lol

Couldn't you fit a few more exaggerations into that paragraph.  I love a good bit of hyperbole.

3 hours ago, parkerowl said:

I don't constantly moan either. You've no facts to back up what you've said.

As regards to my mental capacity, i'm absoloutely fine doing my job, earning circa 40k, thanks for the concern though pal.

If salary equates to intelligence how does that work with Wayne Rooney?