Craig Shakespeare

Just now, Carbone said:

100% did.

100%?

Superb.

why didn't you tell us before that you were privy to insider news !!

Blimey I wish you'd told us earlier in the season that you sat in on these sorts of boardmeetings because there were loads of times I would have liked to have had a mole in the camp. 

I've been asking lots of people this today and no one knows in any of the threads I've asked in , but now I have you with your insider 100% knowledge...tell me...who is actually in charge of player recruitment? Who's idea was Rhodes? and did we really knock back a Newcastle approach for for Fernando! Was Reach really £5m as oft quoted or the £3.6m that is doing the rounds.  And had Hoopers box been subject to the price hikes?

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

100%?

Superb.

Blimey I wish you'd told us earlier in the season that you sat in on these sorts of boardmeetings because there were loads of times I would have liked to have had a mole in the camp. 

I've been asking lots of people this today and no one knows in any of the threads I've asked in , but now I have you with your insider 100% knowledge...tell me...who is actually in charge of player recruitment? Who's idea was Rhodes? and did we really knock back a Newcastle approach for for Fernando! Was Reach really £5m as oft quoted or the £3.6m that is doing the rounds.  And had Hoopers box been subject to the price hikes?

Rhodes was signed by simple fan power and the might of social media....

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Rhodes was signed by simple fan power and the might of social media....

Then I shall start up my own twitter account at once and start campaigning, because I really like the look of the lad Bonnuci at Juventus!

7 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

100%?

Superb.

He's charging the same...but 10% extra if you want to go in dry.

46 minutes ago, Almat said:

You know what, I'm really not sure that his success at Leicester is down to anything else than he isn't Ranieri. Could be wrong, hope I am because I really like him...

I got the impression from the media that a lot of what was good about Leicester last season was down to the coaches rather than Ranieri himself.

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

who would we be able to get who wouldn't be regarded as a gamble?

Well I am not convinced that we need anybody, but if we do, I would have thought We would be looking at someone with a bit more on their CV. Of course it's always a gamble but past experience does often indicate likely success.

2 hours ago, Carbone said:

It doesn't matter who the manager is if the club won't back the manager again.

The owner obviously didn't want to spend the money needed last summer to bring in a pacey winger, a new CB and a midfield enforcer.

Are you seriously questioning the chairmans spending on our team?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen in here in a good while.