Craig Shakespeare

He looks like how I imagined Big Guns infamous mate down the pub.

And whilst perhaps you shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover and he might not be the sort of bloke to snidily slip a pool ball in a sock and smash it over a students head for 'hogging' the who wants to be a Millionairre bandit , I can't bring myself to see past his shifty eyes.

It's a no from me.

Edited by Lord Snooty

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

He looks like how imagined Big Guns infamous mate down the pub.

And whilst perhaps you shouldn't always judge a book by it's cover and he might not be the sort of bloke to snidily slip a pool ball in a sock and smash it over a students head for 'hogging' the who wants to be a Millionairre bandit , I can't bring myself to see past his shifty eyes.

It's a no from me.

You certainly can't judge a book by it's cover.. For instance,, I'm violently ugly in real life..but you would never tell that looking at my beautiful posts.

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

but he has been the head coach this season and he has done well

For about a third of the season and once they were safe, Leicester's results have taken a notable downturn. He may be OK, but the evidence just isn't there and we can't afford to gamble. Stuart Grey did well when he stepped in at `Hillsborough, but no-one is calling for his return....

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

He did well when he was with us.Whatever happened to him?

America.

West coast.

Coaching or somesuch.

Though I prefer to think of him as an L.A Private eye. Smoking fags and drinking too much to a soundtrack of old noir jazz sax.

Edited by Lord Snooty

WENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just hit me!!!

He's gonna be out of Arsenal ain't he?...Writings on the wall (Plane)...

So you attract the mardy French f.ooker, think of the publicity!!...brings in money, brings in players....

All over the news...wall to wall on SSN!

"ITS WENGER FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!"

Refs are frightened to death of him....Stood there on the South, arms open wide like Christ on the cross!!!!..

Wenger for me....

8 minutes ago, someone in my head said:

For about a third of the season and once they were safe, Leicester's results have taken a notable downturn. He may be OK, but the evidence just isn't there and we can't afford to gamble. Stuart Grey did well when he stepped in at `Hillsborough, but no-one is calling for his return....

who would we be able to get who wouldn't be regarded as a gamble?

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

WENGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just hit me!!!

He's gonna be out of Arsenal ain't he?...Writings on the wall (Plane)...

So you attract the mardy French f.ooker, think of the publicity!!...brings in money, brings in players....

All over the news...wall to wall on SSN!

"ITS WENGER FOR WEDNESDAY!!!!"

Refs are frightened to death of him....Stood there on the South, arms open wide like Christ on the cross!!!!..

Wenger for me....

If he comes in we'll never get a dominating central midfield player!!

Just now, Carbone said:

It doesn't matter who the manager is if the club won't back the manager again.

The owner obviously didn't want to spend the money needed last summer to bring in a pacey winger, a new CB and a midfield enforcer.

or the manager didn't ask for a pacy winger , a new CB and midfield enforcer....