I can't wait for the pigs!

The season has come to an end... Although disappointing to say the least.

Yes we miss out on some premiership football but we still have something that I can't wait for next season. 

When the pigs turn up in red and white stripes, us in our blue and white.... ermmm sleeves and smash some goals in and look at their sorry little faces..

Hahaha not much can beat that feeling and I can't bloody wait!

Edited by MrTacoSWFC

1 minute ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Had people saying similar on FB. Couldn't disagree more - I hate playing them: hate seeing them in our ground, even worse having to go there. 

No matter how much better our squad will be there is always a distinct possibility of losing. 91/92 showed that perfectly. 

you really are pessimistic! 

3 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Classless scum of Sheffield I would never congratulate them on anything, let them have a few weeks of enjoyment because when it all kicks off again they'll soon realise how much s**t they have spouted

It's only a minority of them that's scum.

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Had people saying similar on FB. Couldn't disagree more - I hate playing them: hate seeing them in our ground, even worse having to go there. 

No matter how much better our squad will be there is always a distinct possibility of losing. 91/92 showed that perfectly. 

Same here 100%

3 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

This.

I'd rather never play Sheffield United again. Makes not going up even worse!

I don't get why people say "I don't want to ever play them again". They are our local rivals, this is what football is all about isn't it? That battle we had with them for promotion in League 1 was one of the most memorable seasons we've had in the last 20 years.

They can make their ridiculous claims about how good they are currently but when we finish about 30 points ahead of them in the same division it will no longer be up for debate.

7 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I don't get why people say "I don't want to ever play them again". They are our local rivals, this is what football is all about isn't it? That battle we had with them for promotion in League 1 was one of the most memorable seasons we've had in the last 20 years.

They can make their ridiculous claims about how good they are currently but when we finish about 30 points ahead of them in the same division it will no longer be up for debate.

^^this^^

In an ideal world I would have liked to watch the reality check the championship will be for them from the league above.

However, taking 6 points off the scruffy nobbers will just have to do.

Edited by Cosby Blunkett