Did anyone see what I saw lol

37 minutes ago, sethman75 said:

Yes OP

That is when i knew we were going to lose the pens.

Ward gets schooled on which way each player is going to go

Westwood gets told try your best mate

Who do you think is going to win

Really? And how exactly do you know this "inside information"?

The whole game felt like watching England - slow tempo, questionable tactics, poor ball retention, failure to capitalise on a lead, concede a soft goal, get out played by so-called inferior opposition then lose on penalties.

We flatter to deceive too often. Need a change in mentality if we're to improve next season.

22 minutes ago, Key said:

Sorry, but that's the exact logical conclusion of what you said, and yes it's 'bolox'.

Have you got any more examples of how they 'sempt' more prepared than us that we can discuss?

lol

Also so what if Westwood memorised it or practices through week Ward probably did same for them but the facts they had extra last minute rejog of memory clearly more prepared 

11 minutes ago, MRGRIM said:

What is your point? Westwood saved one and was very close to saving a few others. 

Yehrrr he did he did well I'm saying on a whole over both legs they more prepared the extra bits hear and there just got them over the line. End of day whatever they did worked we lost they won so they more prepared end of

Edited by Lomas613

8 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Also so what if Westwood memorised it or practices through week Ward probably did same for them but the facts they had extra last minute rejog of memory clearly more prepared 

'So what'? Eh? So it doesn't matter how well prepared Westy was (see posts above about him going the right way); all that matters is that Sky TV didn't show him looking at pretty pictures immediately before the pens started. Unbelievable!

3 minutes ago, Key said:

'So what'? Eh? So it doesn't matter how well prepared Westy was (see posts above about him going the right way); all that matters is that Sky TV didn't show him looking at pretty pictures immediately before the pens started. Unbelievable!

Never said that either as a whole udders was more prepared. How many more times. Ends of day we effing lost so shows they more prepared 

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Just before penalties when all teams were gathered their keeper was stood next to one of coaches looking through a few pages of paper sayin penalty something with Sheffield wed players faces on my guess is history of where they put it. Then looks at westy and he was just having a drink talking. They sempt to me more prepared 

How would they know that we would trick em, by not using penalty takers?

1 hour ago, sethman75 said:

Yes OP

That is when i knew we were going to lose the pens.

Ward gets schooled on which way each player is going to go

Westwood gets told try your best mate

Who do you think is going to win

Load of bob, it's who keeps their nerve in a shoot out, we clearly lost ours particularly when your 10 million striker refuses to take one. What.a terrible precedent to set at such a crucial time. Also the team that takes first penalty usually wins and of course German's keep their nerve. 

Still a poor way to lose a game particular when in extra time Huddersfield were playing for pens.p

22 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Never said that either as a whole udders was more prepared. How many more times. Ends of day we effing lost so shows they more prepared 

So, you didn't say what you said, OK. :wacko:

Your theory now is that if a team is more prepared they will win every time, right? Regardless of tactics, skill, luck, dodgy ref's, etc...? How long have you been watching football?

lol

Just now, Key said:

So, you didn't say what you said, OK. :wacko:

Your theory now is that if a team is more prepared they will win every time, right? Regardless of tactics, skill, luck, dodgy ref's, etc...? How long have you been watching football?

lol

Your just bein a dik for sake of it now