Did anyone see what I saw lol

Just now, Lomas613 said:

Has hat surgery messed with your head. You don't win a game unless you prepare for it all bar the I'd few lucky goals. Considering we were outplayed in both legs shows they was more prepared and they won they was more prepared your brain dead 

'Hat surgery' certainly would have messed with my head! :wacko:

You're continuing with the very simplistic line that preparation equals winning, but you have no evidence that we didn't prepare, or even that they prepared more. (How could you possibly know?) 

By your argument there must be a lot of teams that prepare for one match, which they win, but not for the next one which they don't win; this strikes me as a rather unlikely management approach!

I suggest you stop digging now.

12 minutes ago, Key said:

'Hat surgery' certainly would have messed with my head! :wacko:

You're continuing with the very simplistic line that preparation equals winning, but you have no evidence that we didn't prepare, or even that they prepared more. (How could you possibly know?) 

By your argument there must be a lot of teams that prepare for one match, which they win, but not for the next one which they don't win; this strikes me as a rather unlikely management approach!

I suggest you stop digging now.

The start of the conversation was they prepared better

I said all bar the odd few games where a team wins by a lucky goal most teams win a game through better preparation on tactics lineup etc more than one factor obviously.  The fact again we was outplayed for 2 games means they clearly prepared and got the tactics more right than us

Your being a pedantic arse hole for sake of it now your boring me.

3 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

The start of the conversation was they prepared better

I said all bar the odd few games where a team wins by a lucky goal most teams win a game through better preparation on tactics lineup etc more than one factor obviously.  The fact again we was outplayed for 2 games means they clearly prepared and got the tactics more right than us

Your being a pedantic arse hole for sake of it now your boring me.

Tbf "they prepared better" is just about all you've said, over and over again (who's being boring?); apart from some ever so shocking rude words (you naughty boy!), personal insults and unintentionally amusing references to 'hat surgery'!

Every time I ask you for evidence of this alleged better preparation by Huddersfield you just say it's there because they won. So they prepared to win by scoring one more penalty than us? Sounds a bit of a risky strategy to me; imagine if Carlos had stated that as our aim in his pre-match Press Conference!

36 minutes ago, Key said:

Tbf "they prepared better" is just about all you've said, over and over again (who's being boring?); apart from some ever so shocking rude words (you naughty boy!), personal insults and unintentionally amusing references to 'hat surgery'!

Every time I ask you for evidence of this alleged better preparation by Huddersfield you just say it's there because they won. So they prepared to win by scoring one more penalty than us? Sounds a bit of a risky strategy to me; imagine if Carlos had stated that as our aim in his pre-match Press Conference!

Cant prove anything cause I don't work for Huddersfield they battered us in 2 legs therefore had better tactics and organisation therefore meaning they prepared better tactics etc than us so what how they did it but they did it. The majority on here can see we was lucky to get to penalties 

7 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Cant prove anything cause I don't work for Huddersfield they battered us in 2 legs therefore had better tactics and organisation therefore meaning they prepared better tactics etc than us so what how they did it but they did it. The majority on here can see we was lucky to get to penalties 

You admit that you have not a shred of evidence for your assertion that they were better prepared than us; but your case remains that they won so they must have prepared better!

I'll ask again then: how do you explain a team winning one game and not winning the next? Do they only prepare for some games and can't be bothered for others? 

Your argument suggests that the management team that has the best preparation method will win every game they play regardless of all other factors. Ah, of course that's why Huddersfield are unbeaten in 6,453 matches and counting!

lol

25 minutes ago, Key said:

You admit that you have not a shred of evidence for your assertion that they were better prepared than us; but your case remains that they won so they must have prepared better!

I'll ask again then: how do you explain a team winning one game and not winning the next? Do they only prepare for some games and can't be bothered for others? 

Your argument suggests that the management team that has the best preparation method will win every game they play regardless of all other factors. Ah, of course that's why Huddersfield are unbeaten in 6,453 matches and counting!

lol

Compared to the other manager/team preparation for that game yes Wagner prepared better than CC on this occasion doesn't mean all time 

Edited by Lomas613

13 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Compared to the other manager/team preparation for that game yes Wagner prepared better than CC on this occasion doesn't mean all time 

How do you know 'Wagner prepared better than CC'? Don't just say because they won as we've already established that isn't proof of preparation.

17 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Go on then, tell us how you know this.

Voices in your head don't count.

To sprinkle a little reality dust across this thread, what actually happened was (because we sit just behind our bench we saw this) each time one of their players walked up to take a penalty Rhodes senior (our goalkeeping coach) picked up a little book, had a look and did some sort of secret hand signal to Westwood. Which is probably why Westwood went the correct way on several of their penalties.

Edited by Handball_!!

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Go on then, tell us how you know this.

Voices in your head don't count.

Apparently Wagner knew that we would score an OG and that we would miss two penalties, his dossier said so. He also correctly predicts the lottery numbers ahead of every draw but he can't be bothered to buy a ticket!

lol

2 minutes ago, Handball_!! said:

To sprinkle a little reality dust across this thread, what actually happened was (because we sit just behind our bench we saw this) each time one of their players walked up to take a penalty Rhodes senior (our goalkeeping coach) picked up a little book, had a look and did some sort of secret hand signal to Westwood. Which is probably why Westwood went the correct way on several of their penalties.

Yeah but they didn't show that on Sky so it doesn't count as real 'preparation'! 

:duntmatter::duntmatter::duntmatter: