Huddersfield deserved to win

They were by far the better team tonight.

Just shows what difference a quality manager makes.

At the end of the 90 mins it appeared to me their players were receiving advice and we seemed to be in disarray.

Agreed. We were awful in the first leg, they attacked constantly while we defended and just hoofed it out. Tonight they out played us. Yet again the tempo wasn't instilled by the coaches, we had chances at 1-0 to put the game to bed but yet again didn't and paid the price.

Guest Coyt

I can't believe people actually want Huddersfield in the premiership. It would show if anything how low English football has sunk if the likes of Huddersfield Town are challenging amongst the Premiership. Fk em I hope Jaap The Man Stam does a job on them.

Our biggest problem this season and not just tonight is our attacking game. We are a brilliant defensive unit but our method of attack is very poor. Lack width, lack pace and our strikers find themselves constantly isolated. 

5 minutes ago, darren906 said:

Yep can't complain with the result. We were outplayed and out sung. Their fans were terrific and credit to their team, hope they smash reading. 

Absolute garbage apart from the result bit.

Out sung and their fans were terrific is total fabrication, you could hear them around 88 minutes, that is all.

All through the game there was one side making noise, even when it did go quiet, all you could hear was someone shouting for Wednesday to carry on singing.