48 minutes ago, owls about that said:

Quality player, always wants the ball, always makes himself available, similar to Shelvey,

could we pinch him off Fulham, along with their manager if Carlos goes.

Bring both manager and grey as assistant back lol 

5 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

2016/17 

Bannan -  Games 43 Goals 1 Assists 7

Cairney - Games 45 Goals 12 Assists 12

2015/16

Bannan - Games 35 Goals 2 Assists 2

Cairney - Games 39 Goals 8 Assists 6

Over two seasons Bannan has 3 goals and 9 assists in 78 games in comparison to Cairneys 20 goals and 18 assists in 84 games. 

Totally different players.

You could compare Kieran Lee's stats to Cairney's. Do I think Cairney is better than Lee? Nope.

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Totally different players.

You could compare Kieran Lee's stats to Cairney's. Do I think Cairney is better than Lee? Nope.

I'm not that bothered about sticking up for Tom Cairney but his stats speak for themselves. I love Lee and Bannan to bits and think they're great but I reckon we'd be a better team with Cairney driving forward at the opposition. 

Give me kieran Lee any day of the week.

Put Lee in that Fulham side he would be shinning alot brighter then Cairney does.

The brilliance of Bannan and Hutchinson take the gloss off Lee a bit. Meaning he is not a highly thought of by the media.

3 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

The brilliance of Bannan and Hutchinson take the gloss off Lee a bit. Meaning he is not a highly thought of by the media.

That and Kieran's only score 5 league goals in a season i think, and Cairney has a dozen. But hey.. details.. details..

Lee, Cairney and an other would work wel i think, Cairney and Lee would combine well I imagine, but if we're spending 20 mil, it needs to be on a centerback, winger and a leftback.

The question is if we go up and Fulham are still gonna be in the championship next season and we're in the premier, would  Carlos/his advisors think he's capable of making the step up as he could be a viable target if so.?? 

Edited by shezzas left peg

3 hours ago, owls about that said:

Quality player, always wants the ball, always makes himself available, similar to Shelvey,

could we pinch him off Fulham, along with their manager if Carlos goes.

Just what we need, another central midfielder 

6 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Not much better than Bannan imho.

Behave .. personally i think he's twice the player Bannan is in terms of creativity and productivity .. for all the running Barry does with his wii little legs, he doesn't assist or score a great deal

9 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Behave .. personally i think he's twice the player Bannan is in terms of creativity and productivity .. for all the running Barry does with his wii little legs, he doesn't assist or score a great deal

But how would we make up as good a song about him?