The problem we have with Rhodes is that every team that he has played and banged in 20 plus goals for he has been the focal point. We don't just rely of him as our only goal source, which means he has to move more round the pitch, so he ends up being sometimes out wide or knocking things on for others. He must have a good number of assists under his belt already.

Really think he just needs to get a goal to help his confidence as I think he's stop shooting as much. Also a preseason where he's more integrated the team formations and attacking plans will do him wonders. He will be class for us next season regardless of which league we are in.

35 minutes ago, modboy said:

Ian Dowie just said on sky that Billy Sharp is PL class ..... lollollollollol

Shows that's Dowie knows nothing. 

Sharp had a couple of half decent seasons in the Championship and they were years ago, offset by 4 or 5 very disappointing seasons at this level. He's only ever excelled in L1. 

1 minute ago, mcmigo said:

Looks miserable. All the best strikers do when they go on a dry run.

Exactly Lee peacock and proudlove always looked chipper wether they were scoring or not. Jordan just wants to score and win.

Guest Grez Bez
1 hour ago, lee81 said:

Winnall should be infront of him in the pecking order. Won't happen though. 

Winnall is a classic Wednesday favourite, all guts not much else (I do like him.

I think anyone who knows football can see what Rhodes offers, his movement and vision is superb....

I havent the slightest doubt he will come good. 

Whether that be next season scoring 18-25 as a near ever-present, or by scoring two or three this month for us.

Proven quality and at his peak.

Guest Grez Bez
2 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Heard Hooper not fit for play offs

Don't believe you.....