4 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Peaking at the right time.

They aren't even mathematically in the playoffs. 

Leeds would have to get double figures next week with out conceding unless we beat Fulham 8 - 0 or summat

It was like they were surprised about our form when they only found out watching the post match clip of Carlos!

Virgo made a decent point we've got all the experience of last year under our belt.

Lets remember these games aren't run of the mill. How will the other teams handle the pressure? Not sure Fulham's style of play will suit them in this situation. A bit like ours didn't last year.

What an embarrassment Chanel 5 are, absolutely fu**ing disgraceful. We are in the playoffs. But still insist on talking about Leeds, do they still have a chance or have they blown it ?    Fu**ing muppets.

UTO  

It's gone downhill over the course this season, after last year's disaster start it actually got to the point of being an almost competent football highlights programme. This season however we're treated to a clear bias towards certain clubs, Newcastle, Brighton, Fulham and Leeds due to the powers that be supporting those clubs. A pair of presenters that don't look like they give a f*ck (apart from when discussing said clubs mentioned before) and a selection of pundits who haven't got a clue most of the time. I think the BBC's Football League Show got a lot of unfair stick and it's a case of being careful what you wish for.

19 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

It's gone downhill over the course this season, after last year's disaster start it actually got to the point of being an almost competent football highlights programme. This season however we're treated to a clear bias towards certain clubs, Newcastle, Brighton, Fulham and Leeds due to the powers that be supporting those clubs. A pair of presenters that don't look like they give a f*ck (apart from when discussing said clubs mentioned before) and a selection of pundits who haven't got a clue most of the time. I think the BBC's Football League Show got a lot of unfair stick and it's a case of being careful what you wish for.

I was just saying earlier..its done the impossible and made the bbc highlights show look decent in comparison.

9 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I was just saying earlier..its done the impossible and made the bbc highlights show look decent in comparison.

I liked the football league show on the BBC, I know a lot of people didn't but to me it at least felt like they gave a to55 about it. This bunch of amateurs look like they've given up trying to be honest.