Ipswich Roll Call

4 hours ago, A12owl said:

Me + 1

Only travelling from South Norfolk. 

I think there was an incident with an Ipswich bloke in Sir Alf stand who chucked the ball at one of our players near the corner  . Our lot werent happy. The ref intervened and the bloke and his kid in arms were removed from their seats. All our fans sang "You're not fit to be a dad".

Just wondering how many have managed to get into Ramsey stand .

It will be a fantastic atmosphere. Ipswich ground is usually like a library unless they score. Hopefully it will be like that for 95 minutes. 

Hope there are no problems and our supporters keep off the pitch at the end. I think Ipswich stewards are preparing for a seige. 

A very nervy 2-1 to us. Rhodes with a goal to keep his first club quiet. 

Yes now you mention it I remember this incident didn't know it was at Ipswich though . whereabouts in Norfolk you at A12 ? Norfolk is my favourite place after Yorkshire of course !! . 

6 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Morning Dewsbury. Right on the Norfolk/Suffolk border in Harleston. Originally from Sheffield left 50 years ago. WTF:

Cripes am I really that old.

Love it down Norfolk , 50 years !!  Blimey you don't have that Norfolk twang do you ?? Haha 

Just now, A12owl said:

You never loose your home accent. Thankfully.garymegson

Catching train at Diss later to meet up with my son who lives in Ipswich for a bite and pint before we go to game. Hopefully will have a Happy journey back over the border :manager: thanks to this mans genius.

I'm setting off with my lad soon we will also be having a bite to eat and a drink him more than me I'm driving !! Do you recommend anywhere decent ? 

9 minutes ago, A12owl said:

There is a retail park with lots of eateries near the ground.Nandos,mcd, harvester etc  about 5 mins walk from ground and station. Think its on a complex called Cinema city or something.  Not sure of anything else as I dont go into ipswich much. Safe journey.

Cheers mate lets hope we are happy at 5 this afternoon !! UTO