Kieran Lee

19 minutes ago, Kameron said:

How has he been missed?  We were losing with him on the pitch, once he went off we looked more balanced, the tempo increased and we went on to win the game.  He's wasn't missed at all when he went off.

Kameron, you are making yourself look silly here.  He's an exceptional footballer is Kieran Lee - very talented and a model professional.  Listen to the response of the crowd yesterday when it was confirmed he way playing!

Lets get behind all players at this crucial part of the season!

I've missed watching him play.

From the moment he came into the team four or five years ago, you coukd see he was one of those players that raised the performance level of all the other players.

His energy and movement demands the same from those around him. Such an important player.

Carlos knows this only too well. He is the kingpin of 'plan A' 

41 minutes ago, Kameron said:

How has he been missed?  We were losing with him on the pitch, once he went off we looked more balanced, the tempo increased and we went on to win the game.  He's wasn't missed at all when he went off.

Are you referring to the last match when he returned from a medium term injury recovery to relatively competently perform?..

Kieran very impressive on his return. His first tackle answered any questions about his  readiness for the battle. Once he is up to full speed, coupled with the return of Sam Hutchinson, we should be a real force in the play-offs (assuming we get there). Much has been made of Fulham's current form but we have been matching them without key players.

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Kieran very impressive on his return. His first tackle answered any questions about his  readiness for the battle. Once he is up to full speed, coupled with the return of Sam Hutchinson, we should be a real force in the play-offs (assuming we get there). Much has been made of Fulham's current form but we have been matching them without key players.

I think this is what has been so impressive about us and never mentioned by pundit "experts"

That we are almost 3rd in the table yet have been missing, Hutchinson, Lee, Abdi, Hooper for a lot of games this season

And also had injuries to Lees, FF, Fletcher, Matias, Fox, Buckley 

i think we're as good as anyone in this league when we have our best players available 

16 hours ago, AwokenGiant said:

Dave Jones signed him - so I think that's some misguided gayness! 

Very true and played him at fullback occasionally,it was Gray who had the foresight to play him in CM,hence the gayness lol

Edited by legendaryswan

On 23/04/2017 at 09:37, Southie_Owl said:

I think this is what has been so impressive about us and never mentioned by pundit "experts"

That we are almost 3rd in the table yet have been missing, Hutchinson, Lee, Abdi, Hooper for a lot of games this season

And also had injuries to Lees, FF, Fletcher, Matias, Fox, Buckley 

i think we're as good as anyone in this league when we have our best players available 

I sometimes forget we have certain players we haven't seen them in so long! 

Some bad news, and some good news.

First the bad news.

Just heard Lee has had a severe heart attack, a stroke, is suffering with a broken neck, and has chronic bronchitis.

The good news is that he'll be fit again for the weekend.

Hutch at C/B in place of the Loover is also an option - but you would still need Loovens in the squad 18 until play-offs decided in order to see his celebratory dance jig..

(I wonder if he's been practicing some new moves)? 

Edited by owls-swfc