Kieran Lee

Brilliant today - like he'd never been away. Must be close for Man of the Match.

What I really noticed is how he links Hunt and Wallace better. Bannan and Jones play way too deep - Lee gets everywhere. Gonna be a massive boost for the run in / play offs.

Just now, Jowl said:

Brilliant today - like he'd never been away. Must be close for Man of the Match.

What I really noticed is how he links Hunt and Wallace better. Bannan and Jones play way too deep - Lee gets everywhere. Gonna be a massive boost for the run in / play offs.

Had a very good 55 minutes.Kameron

32 minutes ago, Jowl said:

His overall work rate, cool head and simple play binds this team together.

A very timely addition to the squad 

Great to see him back in action. 

I admit to concerns pre kick-off just for the sheer time he's been out. But he got stuck right in and that tackle he threw himself into shows that he wasn't tentative as players often can be on the comeback trail. 

Delighted to have him back as an option going into this vital stage of the season.

I'd imagine it is a boost too to his team-mates. They'll know what he brings to the table.