Derby Forum

Derby fan here.

You have little to worry about this coming Saturday. Its been a poor season for the rams and we have been dreadful in our last two games. Pretty certain most of our players are thinking about their summer holidays rather than playing for their future at the club. The 3 points is there on a plate for you. 

Best of luck in the play offs

5 hours ago, lee81 said:

Hope Bradley Johnson plays, never seen him have a good game 

He absolutely ran the game and destroyed us for Norwich towards the end of the season a few years ago just before Derby bought him

If we had him this season on that form we'd have been up as champions already.....having said that a Derby fan I know hates him.....says he could out a video together of his best moments and Real Madrid would buy him, but he's a 2 minutes in 90 player

Just now, wingfieldram said:

Derby fan here.

You have little to worry about this coming Saturday. Its been a poor season for the rams and we have been dreadful in our last two games. Pretty certain most of our players are thinking about their summer holidays rather than playing for their future at the club. The 3 points is there on a plate for you. 

Thanks for the kiss of death pal.

Fwiw I like your club and ground.

21 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

That aimed at me? If so you are factually incorrect. I often post when we win and I am never gutted.

Me and you I think. Old Davey loves having a go at anyone that has an opinion that doesn't match his. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Has he done his hamstring? I didn't make it to Loftus Road but John Pearson was screaming for him to be subbed at one point saying he could barely walk. 

I thought the same as Pearson but then he seemed to run it off (much to my surprise). The fact that he could run it off would suggest it wasn't a hamstring injury.

Hunt has to come in for Palmer.  Do we have any other right back options? Could Macmanaman or Buckley play there?

If fit I think Forestieri has to start. I'd play him in the no 10 role with Hooper or Rhodes. Probably Hooper.

9 hours ago, wingfieldram said:

Derby fan here.

sadly I can't quite bring myself to believe this, but it's a kind thought.

I imagine you guys would want us to reach the play offs on the basis that (a) you have had a falling out with Fulham (although you'd probably agree that Fulham behaved reasonably enough (b) and more importantly we are not Leeds

11 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Has he done his hamstring? I didn't make it to Loftus Road but John Pearson was screaming for him to be subbed at one point saying he could barely walk. 

yes in 2nd half clearly was limping I hoped he would go down for treatment but he carried on,he said last week on radio he has had this injury for a few weeks .if someone with pace runs at loovens I would worry.

1 hour ago, thommowl said:

I'm thinking they'll roll over for us. They'd rather us get in the playoffs and have a chance of going up. Next season they'll be looking for a playoff spot and they've more chance if we're not there. 

No team will roll over for us especially with Rowett in charge,expect another tough game tomorrow as in every home game this season !

1 hour ago, thewookieisdown said:

sadly I can't quite bring myself to believe this, but it's a kind thought.

I imagine you guys would want us to reach the play offs on the basis that (a) you have had a falling out with Fulham (although you'd probably agree that Fulham behaved reasonably enough (b) and more importantly we are not Leeds

On this basis just about everybody in the country would be wanting us to win, apart from Leeds, some Blades fans and a section of bitter Barnsley fans.