Prediction table for your own torture...

I think we'll draw on Saturday. Derby are a bogey team for us, and they're a top-six side anyway. It's just that they had a terrible start under Pearson. If we play out of our skins we should get a point at Ipswich, although it'll be very difficult. But I think we'll beat Fulham, as they'll let us play. That's five points tops. We've just got to hope that Leeds slip up at Burton and then implode.

2 hours ago, Cash in the Attic said:

Wish I'd not bothered with this...now I'm really nervous about this saturday!!

I had us missing out on goal difference ffs  Granted I was ultra negative with our results with only 4 more points but not a happy camper now!!

You know, reading Derby's forum in previous seasons it's Nuhiu who scares them.

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

That's five points tops. We've just got to hope that Leeds slip up at Burton and then implode.

If we get 5 points in that manner then Fulham will be below us as the 5+2=7 and they would get 6 max from their two games, so whatever Leeds did we'd be in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, OxonOwl said:

If we get 5 points in that manner then Fulham will be below us as the 5+2=7 and they would get 6 max from their two games, so whatever Leeds did we'd be in the playoffs.

I reckon that if we beat Derby, Fulham beat 'Udders and Leeds fail to win at Burton, then Leeds will crumble under the pressure. To go up we need Leeds to be out of the play-offs. So this weekend is key for us. Win and we're in with a good chance. Lose or draw and it's unlikely we'll do it.

2 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

You know, reading Derby's forum in previous seasons it's Nuhiu who scares them.

I have this down as a draw myself when I think its our best chance for 3 points.  Gotta love Adthe though...come on and run the clock down and maybe nick a goal... I think he's great at what he does!!!

Really hope that the Derby fans have called it right???? lol   

15 minutes ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Think we have a better chance of beating Leeds in the playoffs on current form so hope you are right

This, the other 3 teams are not firing at all like we are. Fulham are the only real threat so them missing out would be the best result. Don't believe that'll happen though, if we continue our current form though I wouldn't fear any of them. We are better equipped this year to succeed, just need the performances to match.