Box Prices Revealed

I don't think inviting all of our long term corporate partners to a meeting last summer, shouting at them that if FFP catches up with us it will be their fault, ripping up contract offers that had been made in writing, raising prices to the point hardly any renewed leaving many boxes, restaurants and expensive seats empty was his best move.

But I'm sure you will 

To clear up -

Agree with 1st bit and disagree with 2nd bit.

Last line was a dig for no reason so I negged you as struck me as a smart arsed comment that didn't need making plus you have a history for that kind of thing.

Maybe not the average fan.

But the average supporter who is paying much higher ticket prices might wonder what the point is, when there's clearly a big hole where corporate revenue used to be.

It's all well and good growing revenue in one area, but if that's offset by a decline in another, the sum total doesn't grow as it should.

But if there all sold then it does and I'm sure they will all be sold.

Guest Deleted member

No it was the rest of your post but you crack on being a bellend if you wish as Grandad is the Oracle. 

I'll stick to facts - you stick to assumptions

Guest Deleted member

No it was the rest of your post but you crack on being a bellend if you wish as Grandad is the Oracle. 

'Bellend'

'Oracle'

There's no need to get mardy when you're on the defensive, because you realise how much youre guessing at stuff. 

But if there all sold then it does and I'm sure they will all be sold.

To whom? Heard whispers yesterday that some of the current box holders and there aren't that many are not happy and will not be renewing next season. Only chance of selling IMO is if we get promotion, but if we don't by setting out his stall already there will be even less sell sold boxes next season.

I know that it's this season prices but you could get a box for under £ 14k per season at the Lane.

No doubt as we were they have struggled to sell Corporate hospitality in league one, but they doubled their prices they'd still be £ 14k cheaper than the equivalent at Hillsborough.

Now a lot of these corporate businesses a not loyal to any one club as it's all about entertaining clients.

But it seems strange that the Commercial team seem unwilling to compete in our own city. 

Must be banking on promotion being nailed on. Let's hope so.

Guest Ash76

Ironic that the term IAJ is being thrown about in this thread at average fans who buy ST's for not supporting those refusing to spend 40k on an executive box.

You couldn't make it up 

Were you moaning when it was a lot cheaper?

You're quite happy putting money into a rival I see?

Yeah this thread exists because they are happy about it...

Business is business at the end of the day. It would be criminal to let business costs get out of control and risk the future of the company because of football alliances.

Business is business at the end of the day. It would be criminal to let business costs get out of control and risk the future of the company because of football alliances.

Football alliance IS the "business".

What most people don't grasp in the modern life, You can't afford it you don't have it. Stop being flash ten bob millionaires, the price is what it is, thank FFP for that so in essence, Stump up or shut up.

When it was lower priced and we were haemorrhaging money we never heard a peep

The only real negative I can find about the Club at the moment is the Corporate side.

Dooleys hardly having any customers.

The boxes practically empty due to them being £35K per season.

Decision made, price £40K next season. 

We are one of the few box holders left and they just lost us.

bizarre.

Bargain if you are a millionaire because you was born in to a very rich family.

Guest Deleted member

Ironic that the term IAJ is being thrown about in this thread at average fans who buy ST's for not supporting those refusing to spend 40k on an executive box.

You couldn't make it up 

Would you buy a season ticket if it went up 60%