Box Prices Revealed

We'll? Again It's not your concern what he does with his company I'm there to support the product because I enjoy it and I am quite fond of it, the business side is all his responsibility and I will support his decisions because I am a supporter and he's done nothing to suggest I should distrust him.

It's the crooks who have taken the club for granted for years because they knew the club were desperate that worry me not the multimillionaire who want to give a football club to his children. 

the crooks who took it for granted !!! you mean Wednesday supporters who have put money into the club and sponsored players and

match balls etc who now have been pushed aside .

the crooks who took it for granted !!! you mean Wednesday supporters who have put money into the club and sponsored players and

Sponsoring a player or matchball is nothing really to do with taking a box is it ? 

Things go up or down when situations change, anybody wanting sentiment for a business deal is onto a loser....

The club and it's players are also donating big style to charity like the Childrens hospital, they can't also be expected to fund those that want to big it up but can't really afford it...

We used to have a sponsor on the south stand, that sponsors name is now on the roof of Worksop Town, bottom line, if you can't afford todays rate move on..

Sponsoring a player or matchball is nothing really to do with taking a box is it ? 

Things go up or down when situations change, anybody wanting sentiment for a business deal is onto a loser....

The club and it's players are also donating big style to charity like the Childrens hospital, they can't also be expected to fund those that want to big it up but can't really afford it...

We used to have a sponsor on the south stand, that sponsors name is now on the roof of Worksop Town, bottom line, if you can't afford todays rate move on..

In reply to you It's box holders and directors seat holders that have sponsored players and kits and match balls 

they are not looking for sentiment and certainly not many that I know are looking to big it up either and yes the are moving on taking other seats in the stands but not pumping excess monies into the club now like before as a result of the treatment they had 

thats the point some people miss but to be fair you and many others have different opinions and I respect that .

It baffles me. I don't get why he would throw so much potential income away.

How much do we charge to be a mascot? I'd sooner we took a hit on that and gave it away like the very old days rather than forego corporate income.

Seems to me to be part of Chansiri's my way or the high way approach. There's an unwillingness to compromise on stuff - kits, kit prices, ticket prices, someone said John Rutherford  left because he couldn't get on with him, box prices. Can't say it makes me jump for joy - but then again my knees have gone. 

lol

The club was haemorrhaging money and the box prices weren't contributing to the running of them :columbo:

Those that are kicking off at the prices probably shouldn't be having them anyway as they are obviously too far above their level.