Box Prices Revealed

equates to 174 quid pp/pg roughly

Yep.

Plus VAT on top that you can't claim back if you are using it for entertaining clients.

Plus your drink bill.

It ends up at about £230 per person which is fine against Newcastle but you can't give the seats away against Burton and Wigan on a Tuesday night.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

Banking on us making the PL big time.

Just think when the big clubs come to town, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Manchester City, United, Everton, Chelsea and then teams like Southampton, West Ham, Palace, Leicester and West Brom all travel well, our ticket sales will boom if we go up too, S6 will be rocking. Combine all that with the novelty factor of us finally being back in the PL i can't see box sales not improving on what they already are. 

It would be interesting to see what the boxes at clubs like Southampton/Palace/Brom similar sized clubs look like on game day, the type of things you get and what draws businesses in to getting involved. 

Edited by Lionel Fessi

The only real negative I can find about the Club at the moment is the Corporate side.

Dooleys hardly having any customers.

The boxes practically empty due to them being £35K per season.

Decision made, price £40K next season. 

We are one of the few box holders left and they just lost us.

bizarre.

I agree.

Strange you wouldn't encourage more sales with more competitive prices.

I've had 2 corporate tickets in Dooleys this season...4k. The atmosphere has been killed with the lack of tables taken.

I think Joe Palmer has to take some of the blame too...Not just the chairman. Won't give an inch.

It's bizarre.

Like he is worried that if he gives in the fans will 'win'.  So he doubles down instead.

Whilst we are not in the Premiership we are competing on even terms with half a dozen other local teams and other sporting venues for somewhere to entertain clients.  How much do the Blunts charge?  Or Rotherham or Barnsley?  How about Sheffield Steelers?

The only real negative I can find about the Club at the moment is the Corporate side.

Dooleys hardly having any customers.

The boxes practically empty due to them being £35K per season.

Decision made, price £40K next season. 

We are one of the few box holders left and they just lost us.

bizarre.

You on the ground tour too today ?