Box Prices Revealed

I think some people are missing the point as the chairman is taking the P out of people that have been loyal to the club in years gone by and paying thousands over the years when the club were struggling and Yeovil at home etc even at cheaper prices were not attractive but they still paid high money in the boxes 

now they are being pushed out and feel let down and also the loyalty has gone for them too 

It's sad it's come to this and until he changes his mindset ( the chairman ) it will get worse 

the average normal ticket has increased and how would people be say if the cop tickets were doubled because that's the total increase from 18 months ago !!

i am sure there would be an uproar .. 

yes some will say well they ( box holders etc ) can afford it BUT it becomes a matter of principal hence empty boxes and disgruntled clients 

£40,000 for a box is outrageous. I've got a couple that some Amazon stuff came in, you can have then free of charge. I'm not sure you could fit 10 people in them but at least you'd save £40k.

I think some people are missing the point as the chairman is taking the P out of people that have been loyal to the club in years gone by and paying thousands over the years when the club were struggling and Yeovil at home etc even at cheaper prices were not attractive but they still paid high money in the boxes 

now they are being pushed out and feel let down and also the loyalty has gone for them too 

It's sad it's come to this and until he changes his mindset ( the chairman ) it will get worse 

the average normal ticket has increased and how would people be say if the cop tickets were doubled because that's the total increase from 18 months ago !!

yes some will say well they ( box holders etc ) can afford it BUT it becomes a matter of principal hence empty boxes and disgruntled clients 

Don't criticise Him. They don't like it. 

£40k a year or £2.5k per game (and yes players actually get them for family)

The 10 box holders in there at the minute paid £30k but had to pay £90k and they have them for 3 years

And the £90k needed to be paid before the first game of the season even though contracts were signed to with a payment plan.

its a bizar situation

quite a few former box holders have pre and post match events at restaurants and buy seats in the  south at a fraction of the cost

Will prob sell out in the premiership but it'll be large national firms, not the local firms who have been supporting the club for years.

Milan had an agreement that he'd freeze the box prices for current customers if we got promoted as a gesture of goodwill for their support over the years. 

It's all DC, you can't blame the messenger who's got no room for negotiation, they agree with box holders but they like their pay packet

Or they took advantage of cheap prices ... Forgive me if I don't cry for the rich

Yep.

Plus VAT on top that you can't claim back if you are using it for entertaining clients.

Plus your drink bill.

It ends up at about £230 per person which is fine against Newcastle but you can't give the seats away against Burton and Wigan on a Tuesday night.

That's nowt for a box. Businesses are kicking off because they've had it too cheap when we were leaking money. Now it's al not fair. Boo fricking hoo.

Pay it or shut it

The only real negative I can find about the Club at the moment is the Corporate side.

Dooleys hardly having any customers.

The boxes practically empty due to them being £35K per season.

Decision made, price £40K next season. 

We are one of the few box holders left and they just lost us.

bizarre.

That's nuts, they should have dropped it to 30k. Would have probably got several more takers to make up for lost revenue. Of course if we do go up they'll go like hot cakes!

Gambling on Premier League. 

Just think though... one box for a season pays for ONE WEEK of one of the top players wages. Mental. 

One week of a top Championship player, yeah. We'd get Ibra in for less than a day, or maybe we could have Vardy over for a long weekend.