Time to make our voices heard! Give us our STRIPES.

I think you'll find that's MR Chansiri to you  mate, don't slag the chairman / owner. Me personally I love the iconic badge he has brought back and welcome the choice of kit for our 150th anniversary.   UTO 

I like the new badge... harks back to our history and, although I didn't like the kit that we changed to in 65' very much as it was for a period when went into decline but, as a one off, to use a kit that we wore on our 100th anniversary as a template, is a good choice...all we need now is to be called The Wednesday FC :biggrin:

Edited by daveyboy66

I like the new badge... harks back to our history and, although I didn't like the kit that we changed to in 65' very much as it was for a period when went into decline but, as a one off, to use a kit that we wore on our 100th anniversary as a template, is a good choice...all we need now is to be called The Wednesday FC :biggrin:

Do you genuinely believe that next seasons kit choice is anything to do with the unpopular 60s design?

Players wear short sleeved tops. It just his manipulative way of ditching the pinstripes.

For one season only, now that would be something really special .    UTO 

now that may tempt me to go along with the ipswich shirt for a year ( as if I had a choice)

I like the badge

Do you genuinely believe that next seasons kit choice is anything to do with the unpopular 60s design?

Players wear short sleeved tops. It just his manipulative way of ditching the pinstripes.

No... it's just a coincidence that it's the same as our 100th anniversary one just like the new badge co-incidently looks like our old badge we had before the 70's one...why are you concerned haven't you boycotted the club after the season ticket / ticket price / pinstripe / Carlos still here / Foriegn Owner ? Have I missed anything out...oh yeah Wembley ticket availability lol 

No... it's just a coincidence that it's the same as our 100th anniversary one just like the new badge co-incidently looks like our old badge we had before the 70's one...why are you concerned haven't you boycotted the club after the season ticket / ticket price / pinstripe / Carlos still here / Foriegn Owner ? Have I missed anything out...oh yeah Wembley ticket availability lol 

I'll make it as simple as possible, this & next season's kits are all blue, because Chansiri prefers all blue.

A genuine anniversary kit would not be a disliked kit worn for 7 seasons in the 1960/70s.

Edited by zzmdu

I'll make it as simple as possible, this & next season's kits are all blue, because Chansiri prefers all blue.

A genuine anniversary kit would be a disliked kit worn for 7 seasons in the 1960/70s.

Show us the kit then...I'm sure all on here are waiting with baited breath

There might be a bit of charity involved, if he's prepared to take a loss of income on the shirts as obviously everyone hates them.

If he was in it solely for the money he would be wringing every opportunity to get a bit more money out of the fans, that's just not logical. 

Costello 77 is in crisis...Ill treated by cruel owners, this magnificent creature has nothing to look foradd to.

Here at SAVECOS we believe this beautiful animal deserves better..help us help him, by donating just £25 a month and receive hand written letters by Costello...a Costello cuddly toy................

Costello 77 is in crisis...Ill treated by cruel owners, this magnificent creature has nothing to look foradd to.

Here at SAVECOS we believe this beautiful animal deserves better..help us help him, by donating just £25 a month and receive hand written letters by Costello...a Costello cuddly toy................

What the .....? 

Whatever our personal feelings are the most important factor is that the team are motivated to play in the colours (not up for discussion) and design, be they blue with white sleeves, stripes, pin stripes or indeed hoops.

Just remember, DC is doing it all for you.