Whats everyone doing

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

I think so, well it was the last time i was in the area a few weeks ago at my doctors, made the big journey back into the land that time forgot from posh Mexborough...

Tell you what I moved from Dodge   Denaby last May to Mexborough and it's much better, seriously how bad was Denaby when Mexborough's an amazing upgrade ?

:duntmatter:

Only thing that Denaby has over Mexborough is the Asda. I lived there for a short time last year before moving back to Town Moor & I thought it was good. All shops were near me and so were the pubs. I always try to avoid Denaby. Like a burglar would try to avoid the rabid doberman 

2 minutes ago, steveger said:

To be fair the butchers across from the post office does a mind blowing amazing breakfast sandwich, never tried the market one as i wasn't sure my vaccinations are up to date :biggrin:

I've heard that and I'll probably try one the next time I'm unfortunate enough to wake up there lol 

I'm not a doctor.. perhaps sax could help.

I cut my fingernails on valentine's day.

I chased a bogey up my nose but failed due to the nail trimming.

I think it's at the top or going down the other side.

My nails have grown since and I'll spend the international break trying again.

Back in Spain, nothing this weekend, well nothing football related. Next week, I'll go to Malaga v Athleti, then back to England in time for the Newcastle game, and the remainder of the season. Borrowing someone's season ticket for the one against the Geordies, in the grandstand. I've never been in that stand