Hassling the chairman's son on youtube

To be fair when I first saw he was on social media I had the inkling that Wednesday fans would say stuff and so took a look, one that stuck out was "tell yer Dad to sign Jordan Rhodes" and he did!

Contrary to the general consensus of the thread, I think if the kid puts himself on that platform providing nothing offensive is said, there is no problem with people voicing the opinions to him. It's probably a kid a similar age anyway. That is how that generation interact.

3 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think some people forget that there is more to life than football, there are boundaries  that should be respected.

Players wives and the chairmans son getting harangued on social media is a complete embarrassment 

What about the fans? ISHSB is still negging holmowl.

7 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

To be fair when I first saw he was on social media I had the inkling that Wednesday fans would say stuff and so took a look, one that stuck out was "tell yer Dad to sign Jordan Rhodes" and he did!

Contrary to the general consensus of the thread, I think if the kid puts himself on that platform providing nothing offensive is said, there is no problem with people voicing the opinions to him. It's probably a kid a similar age anyway. That is how that generation interact.

That's a bit harsh on today's kids, they seem a lot nicer than previous generations.

I think it's a bit inappropriate for grown men to be talking to kids of his age on social media, however innocent the discussion.

11 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Cellino got it right. Football fans are never happy.

tbf this stuff has been said before Cellino's grandparents were even born

its not a new phenomena - just social media giving an outlet to reactionary blowhards

Just now, Holmes said:

That's a bit harsh on today's kids, they seem a lot nicer than previous generations.

I think it's a bit inappropriate for grown men to be talking to kids of his age on social media, however innocent the discussion.

I didn't mean it as anything bad about today's kids it's just what they do. But, yeah, for sure that is wrong and creepy if it's adults talking to him and also to be honest I think it's wrong and creepy if you're subscribing to his channel in the first place. But apparently the kid that is saying things is only 14 so no big deal there. 

Does anyone know if this type of thing happens at other clubs? Surly it cannot just be us? 

Im in no way condoning it by asking if it's normal, just trying to cheer myself up a bit by not worrying DCs family thinking we are completely ungrateful and the wrong side of the fooktard scale 

Just now, Holmes said:

You just wouldn't dream of doing it would you?

Amazes me that people can be so crass

Normal people like you, me and the vast majority of Wednesdayites wouldn't dream of it pal, the problem is (like most clubs) we have our fair share of brain dead morons, some of which have decided to start bothering a young kid on YouTube because they don't have the intelligence nor the social skills to do something more productive with their spare time.

It's sad, it's desperate and it's pathetic.

14 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

I didn't mean it as anything bad about today's kids it's just what they do. But, yeah, for sure that is wrong and creepy if it's adults talking to him and also to be honest I think it's wrong and creepy if you're subscribing to his channel in the first place. But apparently the kid that is saying things is only 14 so no big deal there. 

3 posts in this thread and you seem to be condoning it.

Was it thee?