FF Will Be Back...Soon?

15 minutes ago, ANDY said:

im no medical or physio expert..

but i think its a pink patch

1 minute ago, Sam779 said:

It's supportive tape which guides and helps your muscles to work properly and in the right directions I think.

@scram will know more and give an accurate description.

whats wrong with my description,  ?

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

As some who has previously temporarily dislodged his kneecap watching someone do that (particularly the lunges) makes me go :duntmatter:

Looks like he should be too far off though going by that. 

You dislodged your kneecap watching someone do that? Mate you're unluckier than Abdi

Edited by Mr. Tom

54 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

If he can do that trust me he ain't far away . Very tough on your knees those kind of exercises, expect him back by Barnsley  match 

Those exercises can be done relatively early into a long rehab

Being able to do a split squat doesn't say much at all without having a lot more detail

4 minutes ago, scram said:

Those exercises can be done relatively early into a long rehab

Being able to do a split squat doesn't say much at all without having a lot more detail

Still good to see though.  At least he's not immobile, he's doing some training. And 13 full days recovery yet.

3 hours ago, Sam779 said:

It's supportive tape which guides and helps your muscles to work properly and in the right directions I think.

@scram will know more and give an accurate description.

It's K-Tape

And it's a pile of shyte

Some people really like it though

Purely speculating but looking where the K-Tape is you'd suspect lateral ligament damage?

Looking at the split squat video he is fatiguing quite quickly and losing a bit of control - but he might have been like that anyway?

Impossible to say how far he is into his rehab or how far he is away from playing

10 hours ago, Bukta said:

It really is unbelievable that some people think that coloured electrical tape can help a knee. Anybody who has suffered from a knee injury will understand that the knee is an unbelievably complex part of the body.

When I had my ACL done they stuck loads of the stuff on me during rehab.  Front of thigh, back of thigh and on my calf.

Thought it was doing me the world of good, mentally at least.