FF Will Be Back...Soon?

4 hours ago, scram said:

There is no credible evidence anywhere that K Tape works - the original claimsmade for it had to be withdrawn after the advertising standards authority demanded to see the supporting evidence for the claims

Different colours often mean different manufacturers - and it's strikingly visual for no other reason than to create an illusion of it's efficacy - if a top tennis player uses it then it HAS to work. Right?

As i said - some like it and some don't

No evidence whatsoever it would help with "tight ligaments" - other than possibly placebo

I'm just talking from my own experience of using it & the evidence from that is that it works for me. If it didn't work then top physics etc simply wouldn't use it. 

As for colours, I've read differing things.. some manufacturers have printed different colours they use have different strengths (I guess in terms of tension or materials used) & that certain colours are for certain parts of the body. Others use the different colours as an aid to instructions for explaining taping methods but this is usually when they are bought in a multipack.

Top physios/sports medics use lots of things with little or no evidence

I've quite extensively researched k tape (and used it) so I do know a bit about it

As I said. Some people like it and some don't

Butt the evidence for it's efficacy doesn't exist 

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Only a thread on OT about Nando rehabbing could turn into an argument over K-tape. 

Not at all

Id have said the same if we were talking about any other player too 

Its not a crime to have knowledge

2 hours ago, scram said:

Top physios/sports medics use lots of things with little or no evidence

I've quite extensively researched k tape (and used it) so I do know a bit about it

As I said. Some people like it and some don't

Butt the evidence for it's efficacy doesn't exist 

In that case I best tell my knee to stop playing silly buggers, giving me pain & swelling when I don't use the tape. 

lol