New Manager

34 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

I'd like an unknown nobody with a shocking CV who would waste millions of £ and get us to 6th in the the second division. 

That said, he needs to wear a nice coat.

41 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

I'd like an unknown nobody with a shocking CV who would waste millions of £ and get us to 6th in the the second division. 

That said, he needs to wear a nice coat.

David Coleman or Guy Mowbrey usually wear a nice coat and I'm sure they would have terrible c,v,s

But how about Jacuie Oatly as a wild card shot, Hmmmmmm, Makes my heart flutter and would get my FULL BACKING. :stuwinky:

It's getting F******n worse. 

Its reaching new levels of complete ridiculous insanity.

I know it's a local trait to always look backwards but it's getting beyond parody now!!!

It's even getting to the stage where Rowett ( the guy who said Birmingham were robbed when we hammered them 3-0) is sounding almost like a sensible suggestion. 

If I were Chansiri and this season fizzles out I'd show some real intent by looking for a quality young head coach from the Bundesliga, Ligue 1 or La Liga, etc that's doing surprisingly well at one of the unfashionable clubs in those Leagues as it's unlikely we'll get steal someone like Jokanovic or Monk over here

Just now, Milan Missing Marble said:

If I were Chansiri and this season fizzles out I'd show some real intent by looking for a quality young head coach from the Bundesliga, Ligue 1 or La Liga, etc that's doing surprisingly well at one of the unfashionable clubs in those Leagues as it's unlikely we'll get steal someone like Jokanovic or Monk over here

For the first time in almost 20 years managing us can be described as a dream job! I think we'd all be surprised at the names who would put themselves forward when the time comes. 

2 minutes ago, Almat said:

For the first time in almost 20 years managing us can be described as a dream job! I think we'd all be surprised at the names who would put themselves forward when the time comes. 

yep but personally I hope it's a forward thinking appointment, not some boring quick fix appointment of some dinosaur, preferably some ambitious young head coach doing well over here or abroad worth giving a couple of years to build something special with exciting football and some younger and pacier players

1 hour ago, Almat said:

Well, they aint spending it on players!

14/15 expenditure 400k less than income

15/16 expenditure 7.25 million LESS than income

16/16 expenditure 1.5 million MORE than income. 

These figures are taken from www.transfermarkt.co.uk

http://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2

This season Fulham have spent €25M whilst we've spent €10.9M

As a previous poster said we are from a standing start whilst they had already invested Prem parachutes 

If we was going to get rid of carlos we would have done it sooner.To do it now would be incredibly stupid with only about 12 games to go (I've not counted them) as a new guy who comes in would have more pressure than carlos has right now to get the best out of us straight away.. losing out on the play offs would and rightly so be classed as a failure and who would want that on their cv so early in to a new job.In my opinion we stick it out the end of the season see where we are if we do fail then I agree carlos needs to go but whilst he is still our manager let's back him instead criticizing him after every damn game.

29 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

http://www.transfermarkt.com/championship/transfers/wettbewerb/GB2

This season Fulham have spent €25M whilst we've spent €10.9M

As a previous poster said we are from a standing start whilst they had already invested Prem parachutes 

You seem to be forgetting the fact they have sold players worth almost 23.5 million in order to 'spend' 25 million! It's a bit like me saying I spent 2 grand last month and omitting to say I got paid 2,100! 

The link you yourself posted confirms that they are one of the lowest net spenders 2016/17. 

Edited by Almat

2 minutes ago, Almat said:

You seem to be forgetting the fact they have sold players worth almost 23.5 million in order to 'spend' 25 million! It's a bit like me saying I spent 2 grand last month and omitting to say I got paid 2,100! 

The link you yourself posted confirms that they are one of the lowest net spenders 2016/17. 

It was said they hadn't spent and they quite clearly have. 

only one coat better than CC's and that's John Motsen's

Motty ain't gonna manager us so leave CC in charge

(Just hope Mr Chairman hasn't been having dinner with his Leicester mate)

Edited by ash60s

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

It was said they hadn't spent and they quite clearly have. 

By who? This is what my original post said:

Their net expenditure is certainly way less than us this season!

The link you provided confirms their net expenditure 16/17 is just above Rotherham and Wigan! lol

Edited by Almat