New Manager

It's hilarious this forum. Quite honestly, I've read numerous posts complaining about Carlos, his tactics, his substitutions and general lack of ability to get anywhere near the best out of a very talented squad. But I have seen very few posts actually calling for his head.

I assume everyone just automatically comes to the conclusion that as soon  as you say something negative about  Carlos it means you want him sacked?

Edited by poite

4 minutes ago, poite said:

It's hilarious this forum. Quite honestly, I've read numerous posts complaining about Carlos, his tactics, his substitutions and general lack of ability to get anywhere near the best out of a very talented squad. But I have seen very few posts actually calling for his head.

I assume everyone just automatically comes to the conclusion that as soon  as you say something negative about  Carlos it means you want him sacked?

Yep, pretty much.

26 minutes ago, poite said:

He has to go for me. We will never get promotion whilst he is in charge. We have been too slow, too predictable and have no plan B. With the money we have spent we should be miles ahead of Leeds, Reading and Huddersfield. We have hardly played well all season and are still doing the same things wrong. 

That would probably mean a change of manager anyway, so for me it's probably better to do what Mandaric did when he brought in Dave Jones

I get your point about changing managers at this late stage of the season but I just think we should roll the dice now.

It was around this time of the season that we sacked Megson and Huddersfield sacked Clarke.

Both clubs got promoted.

As soon as its mathematicly impossible to

get in play offs, phuking sack him

Do you honestly think he's getting the best out of this squad? His decisions are baffling, his interviews are confusing sound bites of waffle and his management of players beggars belief.

Get rid I'm afraid

These are from just 2 threads and not the extreme ones by any stretch!!!

There's hundreds of posts from hundreds of assorted experts distinctly calling for him to be sacked.

Wednesday fans at the moment considering our position, are nothing short of a disgrace and if they assume it will be business as usual once we pick it back up, i reckon they will be mistaken and the damage will be done and not forgotten.

For Westwood who has been the biggest cheerleader for our fans to react in the way he did, tells you all you need to know.

Huge damage is being inflicted on the harmony of the club just for the sake of Gobs***es who like to sound off without thinking of the longer term consequences.

It's cr*p!!

1 hour ago, bigthinrob said:

That would probably mean a change of manager anyway, so for me it's probably better to do what Mandaric did when he brought in Dave Jones

I get your point about changing managers at this late stage of the season but I just think we should roll the dice now.

The original post made sense to me, you have just quoted the bits to suit. Can't see anything vile at all. You say there are hundreds of posts calling for him to be sacked, I can't find hundreds, maybe a few from the same poster but no way hundreds from different posters

2 hours ago, poite said:

You can't have read much becauause there are numerous threads/ posts citing his replacement and calling for his head. 

8 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

The original post made sense to me, you have just quoted the bits to suit. Can't see anything vile at all. You say there are hundreds of posts calling for him to be sacked, I can't find hundreds, maybe a few from the same poster but no way hundreds from different posters

Never used the word vile and all the posts I quoted (you picked out two of the mildest out of a lot more) clearly call for him to go.

There are pages and pages where different posters are advocating him being sacked!

No point all calling for him to be sacked and then going into denial!!!

20 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

80% of the f*****n posts are unadulterated bile against CC

10 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

No point all calling for him to be sacked and then going into denial!!!

10 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Never used the word vile and all the posts I quoted (you picked out two of the mildest out of a lot more)

I didn't pick any out, you did. I quoted your post?

Sorry, you said bile, my mistake.

Just wondered why you quoted the milder ones, instead of the bile ones?

Not hundreds are calling for him to be sacked, however, there are plenty asking to change tactics.