We are depressing not the team

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 08:37, Sham75 said:

Start supporting your team at games would be a start.

For seventy minutes your support, all 2,800 of them, stood there like a bunch of manequins. Not a single song, not one from when Wood scored.

At least you turned up for once but I don't know why you bothered.

Typical derby. leeds we silent for most of the game too. It was nervous and edgy, but your right we were silent through out

38 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

I think that most fans are happy with the position in the league and the points total. 

But some fans probably 50% are unhappy at the way we are playing. 

Personally I think this team should be doing better. I think we should be easily 3rd or 4th considering that I think Leeds and Huddersfield aren't that good, Ive certainly not been impressed with either of them when we've played them.

I'm worried that if we continue to play like we are doing we will blow our play off chances, weve struggled to beat some poor sides recently have have some of our play off rivals to play in the next few weeks.

We might have a different outcome to last season great season marred by the nerves in the final. This year indifferent performances mayne (maybe) topped by a great win in the final

5 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

We might have a different outcome to last season great season marred by the nerves in the final. This year indifferent performances mayne (maybe) topped by a great win in the final

If we go up, no one will care how we played!

On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 08:31, wednesdayok said:

We are a bunch of morons if you think about it, every thing the club has done good or bad over the last 2 years has been met with a barrage of critics, we win we moan, we lose we groan, individual players being singled out with insults on here cos they did wrong somewhere, well if i was a player reading some stuff we come out with, i would tell us to f@@k ourselves, and ask for a move elsewhere, social media is the ruin of mankind, and we all can shove twitter and facebook where the sun dont shine. Get some positive threads going before we fall flat on our faces

Carlos just confirmed what I said. We're playing with fire not long before he tells us to f@@k off

On 27/02/2017 at 15:38, jonnyowl said:

If we go up, no one will care how we played!

Simple as that I agree.

Exciting football and successful - manager is a God

Dull scratchy football and success - manager is good

Exciting football but fall short - manager survives

Dull scratchy football and fall short- manager is toast

On 27 February 2017 at 08:31, stevewhiterose said:

You're right about the fans but I'm sorry, the football we're playing at the moment I find depressing. Compared to the stuff we saw last season.

We're playing exactly the same as season but now some teams have cottoned-on to how we play. 

I get the impression that some people are desperate to see us fail, especially these 500 post negative rated posters who only joined this site 2 weeks ago

i don't think theres much wrong with our support ,the few times this season when have been on a roll the fans have roared the team on , Brentford last week  got the crowd going  when we went for it the last 15 minutes ,Bristol city the atmos was electric .......it's hard to build up the noise when the back 4 play among themselves and finish the move with a pass back to westwood ...i honestly think the fans have been brilliant this season with the fare that's been offered up .we sit there being  patient for long periods and come to life on the rare occasions the team show some intent ..theres been some awful games this season but very little booing the team or carlos which if the crowd was as negative as some are suggesting you'd expect there to be .

On 26/02/2017 at 08:31, wednesdayok said:

We are a bunch of morons if you think about it, every thing the club has done good or bad over the last 2 years has been met with a barrage of critics, we win we moan, we lose we groan, individual players being singled out with insults on here cos they did wrong somewhere, well if i was a player reading some stuff we come out with, i would tell us to f@@k ourselves, and ask for a move elsewhere, social media is the ruin of mankind, and we all can shove twitter and facebook where the sun dont shine. Get some positive threads going before we fall flat on our faces

so what your saying is positive threads on here are the difference in us making or not making the play offs.

Get real.

11 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

so what your saying is positive threads on here are the difference in us making or not making the play offs.

Get real.

It affects the mood within club and ourselves so yes it could make all the difference to our season

6 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

We're playing exactly the same as season but now some teams have cottoned-on to how we play. 

I get the impression that some people are desperate to see us fail, especially these 500 post negative rated posters who only joined this site 2 weeks ago

Sorry but I've got to disagree with you there, we are not playing with the same tempo, no pressing of the ball no attacking urgency etc etc.No balance to the team apart from a handful of games, very happy with our position but can't help feeling we could have been in an even better position if we played with more freedom.

6 hours ago, torryowl said:

i don't think theres much wrong with our support ,the few times this season when have been on a roll the fans have roared the team on , Brentford last week  got the crowd going  when we went for it the last 15 minutes ,Bristol city the atmos was electric .......it's hard to build up the noise when the back 4 play among themselves and finish the move with a pass back to westwood ...i honestly think the fans have been brilliant this season with the fare that's been offered up .we sit there being  patient for long periods and come to life on the rare occasions the team show some intent ..theres been some awful games this season but very little booing the team or carlos which if the crowd was as negative as some are suggesting you'd expect there to be .

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say but it sums it up that we should be grateful that there hasn't been any (or much) booing when we are sixth in the table and could be close to closing out a play off place second year on the trot.

Even allowing for the rose tinted glasses comparison with the football supposedly played last year.

2 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

I don't disagree with a lot of what you say but it sums it up that we should be grateful that there hasn't been any (or much) booing when we are sixth in the table and could be close to closing out a play off place second year on the trot.

Even allowing for the rose tinted glasses comparison with the football supposedly played last year.

Instead of booing which sucks the life out of anyone on the recieving of it we shoud show enxouragement instead

1 minute ago, wednesdayok said:

Instead of booing which sucks the life out of anyone on the recieving of it we shoud show enxouragement instead

If you can show me a football ground with nigh on 30'000 in that doesn't groan occasionally, or Boo when someone shins a pass into a stand when the team is hanging on to a play off position, I'll put me ar*e in woolies window.

If the players don't understand that, they are thick as pigsheeite.

Wallace and Forestieri were rowing over it the other week, when Forestieri missed him at a short corner...Then it gets forgot...Thats how it should be.

Look abroad at some of the supposedly most passionate fans you can get...start booing and waving white flags when they are losing...Look at Arsenal..They don't Boo, they don't cheer...I dunno what the f.ook they do except leave early...

Liverpool fans are shoutin' for Klopps head....Leicester fans were shouting for Ranieris head...Then comin' all over soppy when they won..sang a song about him, forgot the f.ooker...

Players have to accept that...Passion is about being intensely bothered about how the team does...You hear managers and players saying how "Disappointed" they were with such and such a performance...Fans are the same 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:31, Mr Farrell said:

Been on here since it's inception, and the group that gets insulted and abused the most isn't the players.

It isn't the Manager either.

It's anyone with opinions that don't sit well or conform with the majorities blue and white spectacled happyfest.

It happened when Dave Allen was criticised, it happened when Dave Jones was criticised. It's easer to try and silence opinions you don't like, than to understand them.

Thank god I'm not the only one, I have actually seen very little negativity on here on the whole, just opinions misinterpreted as negativity.