Sasso

Guest RocketOwl

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Owling said:

How many clubs have got a great 4th choice centre back?

not many. 

He is our 3rd choice. Kind of my point.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, oh_weds_we_love_you said:

No, you said Sasso isn't very good.

If the whole point of your thread is to tell us Lees is better than Sasso, congratulations on pointing out the obvious.

Thought about starting a thread telling us Rhodes is better than Nuhiu?

I can guarantee you I could start a thread on here saying Nuhui isn't very good and all the defenders of Sasso would be on that telling me Nuhui scored a good goal at QPR once.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, Owling said:

He started season as 4th when Hutch was playing centre back.

Not on about the start of the season. 

Talking about now.

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

I can guarantee you I could start a thread on here saying Nuhui isn't very good and all the defenders of Sasso would be on that telling me Nuhui scored a good goal at QPR once.

I like Sasso, excellent back up to Lees and Loovens and he's played a key role in our 4 wins in a row. He's made a mistake that all defenders at every level make, and it cost us a clean sheet and zero points.

I certainly wouldn't be defending Nuhiu as I don't think he's very good. He played a roll for Carlos last season and did it ok. Fletcher came in as an upgrade. I want my strikers to score goals, Nuhiu doesn't. Just like I want my defenders to keep clean sheets - Sasso has kept 3 in 5, conceding just 2 goals in that time (one a fluke OG from Hutchinson and one consolation goal).

Sasso is good enough to deputise for Lees/ Loovens and has proved that when he's come in to the team.

9 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

Im a sasso defender and i can tell you nuhiu is garbage :manager: 

12 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

That boat has long sailed. Not even the defenders of Nuhiu can defend Nuhiu. 

54 minutes ago, S_W_F_C said:

Sasso made a mistake yesterday and it cost a goal fair enough. The rest of the game he was excellent 

Exactly, every defender makes mistakes that cost goals, hes been superb since he came in. If it had been hutchinson that had made the mistake or lost his head and got sent off nowt would be said! Lets not start slagging another player off ffs. What a stupid thread!

Guest Grez Bez

I do agree, he is not good enough but he is third choice so it's not all that bad.

Given our strength in all other areas this must be our weakest squad wise

4 minutes ago, chizumgeorge said:

Exactly, every defender makes mistakes that cost goals, hes been superb since he came in. If it had been hutchinson that had made the mistake or lost his head and got sent off nowt would be said! Lets not start slagging another player off ffs. What a stupid thread!

TBF I thought Sasso was poor at Wigan but has played well since and earned us 3 points with his goals

we are all entitled to our opinions  and some don't hold back !!! , to say its a stupid thread imo is a bit harsh !!!

and where does it actually slag Sasso  just that Lees overall is better . 

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

TBF I thought Sasso was poor at Wigan but has played well since and earned us 3 points with his goals

we are all entitled to our opinions  and some don't hold back !!! , to say its a stupid thread imo is a bit harsh !!!

and where does it actually slag Sasso  just that Lees overall is better . 

Read the OP again

Think sasso has done well against what I admit are the lesser teams in the league. Not dominant enough in the air and always had that poor touch in him! Great for him to score 2 goals against Blackburn though! But lees should walk straight back in the side. 

Bottom line is Carlos could have gone out in January and found another centre back and the fact that he didn't tells me that he trusts Sasso enough to be up to the job when called upon.

And with two goals, two clean sheets and four wins for his team in the last 4 that tells me he is up to it.