Sasso

Guest RocketOwl

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Fair enough. I'm just surprised it's not been mentioned by the press - a young man overcoming such adversity to forge a career as a professional footballer is the kind of story people love to hear. 

I doubt anyone has really interviewed him about his personal life. 

15 minutes ago, RocketOwl said:

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing Sasso play behind the strikers.

WTF:

No seriously though what I said makes sense if Carlos wants a defensive midfielder to keep dropping in and out of the centre backs who's better equipped for that role.

And just for the record of course Sasso is not a patch on Lees or Hutchinson 

lol

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

WTF:

No seriously though what I said makes sense if Carlos wants a defensive midfielder to keep dropping in and out of the centre backs who's better equipped for that role.

And just for the record of course Sasso is not a patch on Lees or Hutchinson 

lol

god can you imagine what owlstalk would have been like when we switched Warhurst from centre half to striker :ph34r:

Guest RocketOwl
3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I'm glad it wasn't around when we were relegated under Big Ron, Sheridan pre Blackburn 91, Hirst's goal drought etc. Too many on here with opinions that know nowt

Completely agree.

Sasso is crying out to be played in the Hutchinson role, should be ever get injured.

David Jones who is a spealist defensive midfielder, played in the premier league and won numerous promotions is having a laugh should he think he should be next in line when we have Sasso.

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Completely agree.

Sasso is crying out to be played in the Hutchinson role, should be ever get injured.

David Jones who is a spealist defensive midfielder, played in the premier league and won numerous promotions is having a laugh should he think he should be next in line when we have Sasso.

Jones will play his part too. Expecting him to start Tuesday. But not sure he can replicate the way Hutchinson plays. 

Guest RocketOwl
2 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Jones will play his part too. Expecting him to start Tuesday. But not sure he can replicate the way Hutchinson plays. 

Should be Sasso. Maybe play Fletcher at centre back.

First mistake he has really made and cost a goal - fair enough. We all know Lees is the first choice defender. 

However in the 4 games he has played we've only conceded 2 goals, not to mention the 2 goals he has scored. 

Lees last game saw him give away a penalty - all players make mistakes at times. Sasso has been decent cover.

Guest RocketOwl
5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

It always boosts a players confidence when supporters criticise 

Yeah, I hope Carlos doesn't criticise them either in his team talks. Hopefully if they play badly he gives them a big cuddle.

5 minutes ago, Benjani said:

First mistake he has really made and cost a goal - fair enough. We all know Lees is the first choice defender. 

However in the 4 games he has played we've only conceded 2 goals, not to mention the 2 goals he has scored. 

Lees last game saw him give away a penalty - all players make mistakes at times. Sasso has been decent cover.

can you get off owlstalk with your sense talking. You are ruining the site lol