Sasso

Guest RocketOwl

All defenders make mistakes, it's part and parcel of football. Sasso is a decent player and is arguably a better player now than he was this time last year and he has more than played his part over the last 18 months in our progress. I would have no problem with him establishing himself as a first choice here.

As soon as Lees is fit. Carlos says to Sasso. You have been great in the last few games, now be ready for when your required again. 

Everybody knows that. 

:manager:

Also think he may be an option to replace Hutchinson in midfield when he gets a two game ban aswell.

Edited by pazowl55

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

As soon as Lees is fit. Carlos says to Sasso. You have been great in the last few games, now be ready for when your required again. 

Everybody knows that. 

:manager:

Also think he may be an option to replace Hutchinson in midfield when he gets a two game ban aswell.

Hadn't thought of him in midfield.

Interesting shout.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, pazowl55 said:

Suits that Hutchinson role alot better than Jones does i feel and there will be games where Carlos will still need a Hutchinson in the side even when he is missing.

Sasso being compared to Hutchinson. Can't cope.e

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, pazowl55 said:

Suits that Hutchinson role alot better than Jones does i feel and there will be games where Carlos will still need a Hutchinson in the side even when he is missing.

Guest RocketOwl
Just now, pazowl55 said:

1 hour ago, RocketOwl said:

I wanted to refrain from this post until today and enjoy a great win yesterday.

Anyone whose read any of my posts on Sasso, will know I'm not his biggest fan. I'me just glad that Tom Lees injury has fallen in a run of games where the opposition hasn't been strong. Sasso is mediocre at defending and an accident waiting to happen.

His mistake yesterday could have been in a playoff semi final and yet there were posters on here saying Lees may struggle to get back in??? He's been decent cover but he is a very very shaky defender who has mistakes in him constantly.

Woild anyone here be comfortable with him starting at home  to say Newcastle?

four wins on the bounce and you are finding a scapegoat and moaning .

some people are never happy.