Nottingham Forest vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

As ever, Pauli. Let's hope there are no trees in the way of our progress today.

When was the last time we won 4 on the bounce?  Well, after today I have a feeling the answer will be Jan/Feb 2017.

NFFC 0 - SWFC 2

Come on you pale blue and white pinstripe wizards!

20 minutes ago, steveraper said:

"Nottingham Forest have lost the most points from losing positions this season (23)"

Can someone explain this statistic to me, please?

Can you lose a point from a losing position?

It means they're not good at making a comeback after going behind.

Guest BULGARIA

wonderful as always Pauli.

As a complete pessimist that i am, i am going 2-1 Forest.

I am predicting that to help the chaps as they always seem to win when i predict a loss!!

Safe trip to all those luckily enough to get a ticket. 

10 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Lea61239.thumb.jpg.9823808dceadef167a3d65f1fb016e9a.jpg

549F0C2E-18FE-4F29-805A-572CDC202F13-19314-00002A5E2A8E72B6_tmp.png.e9e1984710bdb28685791b8de35e44b7.png.jpg

These are the edited highlights from this post. There are a couple of points I'd like to make but the top picture is much more eloquent that I am. 2  to the blues, nil to the others

8 minutes ago, prowl said:

These are the edited highlights from this post. There are a couple of points I'd like to make but the top picture is much more eloquent that I am. 2  to the blues, nil to the others

61239.jpg.47470aa62711e51cc61fc3f256903060.jpg

Agreed! - ... and in the words of a friend of mine from many years ago " I wunt climb over her to get to thee!"

3 minutes ago, steveraper said:

No it doesn't - you can't lose points from a losing position...Do they mean they've lost 23 points from winning positions i.e. they've lost 5 and drawn 4 in games when they're ahead?

You'd lose it from a drawing position surely?

1 hour ago, Hedwig said:

Not entirely sure where you get your facts from, but every week is a brilliant read, and my knowledge of most areas of England is improving for it.

Cheers Pauli

Got a good feeling about today, think we'll play better, be quite comfortable at the back and win 2-0.

My lad's just done my predictions on Sky's Super6, and he's gone for 3-0 to us, so happy with that , more so if the other 5 come in

Think he gets most of it from the BBC Sport web page.

27 minutes ago, steveraper said:

No it doesn't - you can't lose points from a losing position...Do they mean they've lost 23 points from winning positions i.e. they've lost 5 and drawn 4 in games when they're ahead?

Not sure if it's the wording that your disagreeing with or the meaning, but Muffin is right, it means they get the least points from games where they go behind. 

30 minutes ago, steveraper said:

Whatever you say.

13 hours ago, nebneeb said:

In an era of fake news and alternative facts, I'm happy to see some truth is still out there.

Obviously if we put in a decent performance we will win. We're due one. But if we don't perform our luck is due to run out.

Or maybe, as we are within spitting distance of third place, have 2 losses in 15, three wins on the bounce, scored in more games than anyone else in the league, on course for a record number of clean sheets and are second in the form table it's not down to luck after all.