Let's see some old fashioned Owlstalk topics!

So that's it no more Premier League for next season. Back down to the pub league of Division 1. However after today's display against Leicester I have great optimism for the future and that whilst we sang "we'll meet again" i reckon that sunny day will be next May. 

I have every faith in the board of directors to ensure that happens.

Some right negative sods on here tonight reckon we are in a financial mess and it will be 20 years before we are even remotely close to getting promoted

Gurujuan:

I know we need a partner for Bannister but bring Varadi in really isn't the answer. He's scored a few for Newcastle, that's true, but what have they ever done? All Varadi does is score a bag full of consolation goals and is not worth anywhere near the 175K being quoted in the press. We need a younger, more hungry player with a bit of pace. In my opinion, signing Varadi is not going to end up going well but I suppose only time will tell.

:duntmatter:

9 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Gurujuan:

I know we need a partner for Bannister but bring Varadi in really isn't the answer. He's scored a few for Newcastle, that's true, but what have they ever done? All Varadi does is score a bag full of consolation goals and is not worth anywhere near the 175K being quoted in the press. We need a younger, more hungry player with a bit of pace. In my opinion, signing Varadi is not going to end up going well but I suppose only time will tell.

:duntmatter:

lol

13 hours ago, mkowl said:

What a great night at Everton

A 2-0 victory spurred on by an innovative and some would say unique trumpet player accompanying the singing of Aida. 

In 20 years time we will remember this moment as being the turning point of a better atmosphere being generated at games

And remarkable after I told him at the pre season friendly at Chesterfield that I would stick it where the sun doesn't shine if he blew it again...he didn't lol