Andre Wisdom

Just now, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

To be fair to him he doesn't seem to be a serious bullsh1tter.  Not that may rumours or tweets put out there.

He claimed to be the first to break that Payet wanted to leave West Ham in September.  He certainly seemed to break the sacking of Danny Wilson before anybody else knew.

Yeah but the fact that he felt the need to say told you so suggests he hasn't got the most amazing of track records. Also Payet wanting to leave wasn't exactly a huge surprise given his ambition compared with West Ham's struggles this season.

on 15th December he also said Jed Wallace was going to Millwall on loan from Wolves- when the window opened that happened.

He also said Millwall were getting Marvin Sordell.  That appeared to have substance but then Burton came in and offered Championship football.

He genuinely doesn't seem to be a serious bullsh1tter.  May be something in this.

11 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Also Payet wanting to leave wasn't exactly a huge surprise given his ambition compared with West Ham's struggles this season.

And with the best will in the World, you hardly need mentioning as a modern Nostradamus  to twig that Danny Wilson was skating on thin ice.

Edited by Lord Snooty

Guest everydays_wednesday
3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

A guy works down the chip shop claims he`s Elvis . 

I hate it when I get deja vu !

15 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

He claimed to be the first to break that Payet wanted to leave West Ham in September..

Even my wife knew that he'd be causing transfer havoc before the season was out given his starring role for France at the Euros!