David Wagner

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

No it didn't it was just always verbalised as the keeper and one other player because that was the usual situation 

its never been, for the reason ive said twice before. If it was, the keeper would just stand on the half way line and leave a defender back in case somone tried a 50 yarder

There must have been a foul in the build up to the first goal because you scored. FACT

It wasn't a red card because he plays for me and he said it wasn't a red card. He'd never lie to me. FACT

The second goal must have been offside because it's not fair that you scored. The rules say no one can score against us. FACT

Anyway we didn't lose so our unbeaten run continues. FACT

I said FACT in upper case so it must be true

David Wagner

3 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

as the ball is quite clearly at least a yard from McManaman that isn't just as the ball was struck

But the image that had you convinced earlier was when Forestieri already had the ball at his feet....

It was offside, but impossible for the linesman to spot really.

This thread lol

7 minutes ago, RichieB said:

This is just as the ball is struck

Screenshot_20170114-184522.png

You could argue the guy on the line is actually off the pitch, but then leaving the pitch could be a bookable offence if that rule still stands?

Had the misfortune of listening to radio weeds today, they said the red was harsh too. Will have to wait for multiple angle review before I make judgement